• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF website creates 1000 fake accounts to promote Sony products (shills)

SpudBud

Yoboman said:
30010100010214xx2.png

1000 marketers of the Sony Empire descend upon you. Our posters will blot out the sun

30010100010317ct1.png

Then we will ban in the shade
:lol :lol

adg1034

Xeros said:
who are you

Wow. Random guesses turning out to be true. Who'd'a thunk it? Also...

Viz said:
thanks for getting me permabanned at gaf whoever.

You know, the funny thing is, I'm not aware of anything you'd done to get banned. If it was just because you're an active OA member, then that really is not cool, as there are many dual-forum members here, but if this guy had been permabanned previously, then I'd understand.

Still, though, funny as hell.

tanod

when is my burrito
skinnyrattler said:
God, looking at vgcharts is like stabbing youself in the eye. What a total cluster****. We need to add that to the s.pong/ko.taku/etc list. I really believe the conspiracy is to try and legitimize that friggen site. Can we send all of our rejects there for now on?

And can we shill for something respectable, like Taco Bell? At least they are number 1 in the hearts of all males 18-34. Let's get behind a real winner.

I agree. VGcharts.org should be banned. Kotaku, though? Didn't you hear?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Pfft... this is clearly impossible.

There are only three people who are actually on GAF -- Drinky, myself, and you. As neither Drinky nor I are Sony shills, and you only have one account, this simply isn't possible.

adg1034

tanod said:
I agree. VGcharts.org should be banned. Kotaku, though? Didn't you hear?
Kotaku's not banned anymore ever since the mods finally realized that Crecente has stones? Good for them.

EDIT: Also,

Moz La Punk said:
Its true, Im from Sony land. Buy pee esq tree, its awesum.

I was one of the original readers of your site. Glad to see you over here.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:
Free Demi, Mebble, Mebble all that Jazz, the man who has eternal love for that fantastic game Advent Rising must have a voice, especially if 1000 Sony drones can get in and wreck shit!

FREE DEMI

Demi

You had me at Advent Rising.

Long live Demi!!!

FREE DEMI

J-Rzez

Hay-guyz! What's GOIN AWN in Herre?

I was just loading up some sweet songs from the newest artists from the Sony music label onto my totally ipod killin' Sony Network Walkman from my hot new Sony Vaio and I figured, let me see what's goin' down NeoGAF... So, I powered up my totally ballistically hawt Sony Playstation 3 to check it out on it's webrowser that's BUILT RIGHT IN IT! Krazy I know, ain't it? Anyways, I saw this thread, and I can't believe people would say this... And I can't believe how hot this looks on my Sony CRT HDTV... I can't help but wonder how hawt Motorstorm, Resistance, LAIR, Warhawk, Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, Hot Shots Golf 5, Singstar, SOCOM, and all the other great AAA Sony Playstation 3 exclusive AAA games would look on a new Sony Bravia XBR3 Full HD 1080p set plugged into my Sony receiver and speakers, especially that poundin' stand-alone self-powered Sony Sub I just got!!!

Oh well guys, I hope someone shows the truff to that story that NeoGAF is free of bias, and that there is a bunch of Sony fans here, but hey, they make the BEST products! So what do you expect! Many love them!

(calculates how much viral-bucks I'm getting for this post... Sweet! My coffee at Starbucks tomorrow is on Sony! Thank you Sony!)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Rorschach said:
:lol Wow...I have no idea why other forums are so obsessed with NeoGAF.

**** DEMI

Don't you read MTV News reports? NeoGAF is home to the hardest of the hardcore.

TopDreg

Them dad-gum detectives and their... VG Charts, and you know... their VG Charts.

Sony's got some explainin' to do.

I once had a long PM exchange with Demi, because I had him confused with MAF... I thought I knew who MAF was in real life since I think I went to the store he worked at and I wanted to know for sure, but I had my wires crossed. Demi was really nice about the whole thing.

So FREE DEMI!

adg1034 said:
Kotaku's not banned anymore ever since the mods finally realized that Crecente has stones? Good for them.

EDIT: Also,

I was one of the original readers of your site. Glad to see you over here.

Well thank you.

Brannon

Hey Digg, how about you get rid of your Bury Brigade... that'd be nice, ya know.

My god, as much as we bash Sony these days, and they call us Sony fans? What do we have to do, shoot Kaz Hirai in the knee caps and blind him with acid?

"OMG NEOGAF PREFERS SONY PR FOR S&M THOSE DAMN FANBOYS!"

It never ends...

Bodom78

Some of the mods must be in on it, the slightest whim of anything bad related to the PS3 on these forums will get you a ban. SonyGAF

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
There are forums you guys can go to if you want to massage the crotch areas of your favorite banned users.

adg1034

Blablurn said:

Someone got banned for posting a BSM gif earlier. Don't push your luck.

EDIT:
sp0rsk said:
There are forums you guys can go to if you want to massage the crotch areas of your favorite banned users.

I'm not banned yet, whaddya talking about?

Mudhoney

Danthrax said:
Hey, you're not doing your job! Get back to Sonyvangelizing!

pfff w..what are you talking abo..

mib_neuralyzer.jpg

(picture taken from the madcap motion-picture Men In Black, brought to you by Sony Pictures, buy it on DVD today!)

Top Bottom