• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF website creates 1000 fake accounts to promote Sony products (shills)

xaosslug

cloudwalking said:
he's busy

kiss.gif

you wouldn't happen to have him 'chained to shit' would you...? :O

P90

I thought the newest NeoGAF trend was mindless and also, at times, rational PS3 bashing. What happened?

X26

Banned
What's going on in this thread? Honestly, with all these rgeat PSP games availiable for such reasonable prices it's hard to pay attentino to anything else

andthebeatgoeson

God, looking at vgcharts is like stabbing youself in the eye. What a total cluster****. We need to add that to the s.pong/ko.taku/etc list. I really believe the conspiracy is to try and legitimize that friggen site. Can we send all of our rejects there for now on?

And can we shill for something respectable, like Taco Bell? At least they are number 1 in the hearts of all males 18-34. Let's get behind a real winner.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
For all the bashing the console has taken on this forum, you'd think the shills came from Microsoft, a company I despise and wish to see be purchased by the great and powerful Sony corporation.....avghjsajnldkjhd

....what just happened? I felt this presence and.....

/shill spirit FTW

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
skinnyrattler said:
God, looking at vgcharts is like stabbing youself in the eye. What a total cluster****. We need to add that to the s.pong/ko.taku/etc list. I really believe the conspiracy is to try and legitimize that friggen site. Can we send all of our rejects there for now on?

And can we shill for something respectable, like Taco Bell? At least they are number 1 in the hearts of all males 18-34. Let's get behind a real winner.

Eat mor chiken. :)

i could come on here and tell you guys what an awesome time i'm having with my playstation 3 but i don't feel it's necessary. all my friends already have them and we all play resistance - fall of man and genji - days of the blade when we have a real hardcore gaming itch to scratch.

if you ever wanna just chill, you should come over and hang out. i'm always up for some ridge racer with new internet friends.

honestly i could say all that, but i won't.

P90

skinnyrattler said:

The PS3 doesn't give me the sh!ts, Taco bell does. taco Bell ftl.

skinnyrattler said:
Screw Taco Bell, I only shill for Pier #1 Imports. America's #1 source of indoor and outdoor wicker furniture.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
It's sad, this kind of story obviously took years of research and most likely a staff of dozens of investigators! And after all that, it was only put on Digg and the VGcharts forums. Such a waste. This should be on CNN and Fox News! The public should know! Instead it's being treated like a joke. Now Sony will never get their comeuppance .

adg1034

White Man said:
Actually, it is Viz's second account.

You know, we haven't had a good, old-fashioned FlameOfCallendor discovery party for a few months, and you know ~8 or so of the new juniors have to be alts...

witchhunt.jpg
TIME!

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
GreenGlowingGoo said:
It's sad, this kind of story obviously took years of research and most likely a staff of dozens of investigators! And after all that, it was only put on Digg and the VGcharts forums. Such a waste. This should be on CNN and Fox News! The public should know! Instead it's being treated like a joke. Now Sony will never get their comeuppance .

Who sat around all day eating doughnuts having hard decisions like who should drink an entire bottle of milk first or Who can eat a whole pizza without breathing?

Carl Weathers: [about Burger King] I'm going to go get a drink refill. You know you can get unlimited refills on any drink you want... and it's free?

Tobias Fünke: It's a wonderful restaurant.

Narrator: It sure is.

Yoboman

30010100010214xx2.png

1000 marketers of the Sony Empire descend upon you. Our posters will blot out the sun

30010100010317ct1.png

Then we will ban in the shade

Hcoregamer00 said:
In Southern California a restaurant called Alberto's does that to you.

Stomach Explosion FTL

so, you work for SOE or SCEA then, socal boy!???

I FOUND ONE OF THE 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCX

DCX
Free Demi, Mebble, Mebble all that Jazz, the man who has eternal love for that fantastic game Advent Rising must have a voice, especially if 1000 Sony drones can get in and wreck shit!

FREE DEMI

Demi

Top Bottom