• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear

Genuinely rather sweet ad.

My inner cynic is frothing at the mouth over this, but fuck it! Games at their best can provide as lasting and meaningful impressions as any other fiction or art-form. People get so hung-up on categorizing what is "high art", "pop-art", "exploitation" or whatever, when really its just another form of communication.

Nintendo or Disney characters? Not much difference imho.

Salazar

bedlamite said:
What's Williams doing now anyway?

Aside from cultivating that magnificent beard, of course

You say that almost as if a man needs to do anything in life except produce a glorious beard.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Has it been pointed out that probably the creepiest thing about this all is that the screenshot of that tweet was taken 47 seconds after it was posted?

GABDEG

Princess Skittles said:
Has it been pointed out that probably the creepiest thing about this all is that the screenshot of that tweet was taken 47 seconds after it was tweeted?
Yeah, that is so creepy man. Dudes a fucking creep!

no.

Anteater

Princess Skittles said:
Has it been pointed out that probably the creepiest thing about this all is that the screenshot of that tweet was taken 47 seconds after it was posted?

Don't people get a notification right away when someone on their list tweets? I stopped looking at/using my twitter on adium because it's like a spam with everyone twitting at the same time :lol

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Anteater said:
Don't people get a notification right away when someone on their list tweets? I stopped looking at/using my twitter on adium because it's like a spam with everyone twitting at the same time :lol
Sort of. Either way, somebody was definitely paying pretty close attention to that account, LOL.

Can she compare to Shoko-tan though

63168888.png

Kaizer

Banned
Whoa, what the hell did I miss while sleeping? Zelda commercial with epic Robin Williams beard? Zelda Williams is awesome AND lurks the dens of gaming nerds? Amazing start to the morning.

y2dvd

Princess Skittles said:

Not too creepy. If Twitter was like FB on the phone, someone would get a pop-up notification on a new post. Someone saw it's from Zelda, and it was about Chinner, then posted it up. Quick and easy.

StevieP

Banned
Sadist said:
Better than E3

Robin Williams' beard and Zelda's rejection of Chinner and subsequent appearance in the thread has, in the span of about 10 minutes of reading, put all of E3 to shame. All someone needs to do is work a Kinect GIF into the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom