• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
For Chinner and NeoGAF it was the greatest moment of their lives.

For Zelda Williams, it was Thursday.

That was a great commercial. Kind of irks me that they put the names of the actors on the screen but I guess it was necessary for people that didn't know what was going on.

StevieP

Banned
lolez2matt said:
Hey Zelda!!!!

Chilean gaffer here says hi :3

Don´t troll me :(

rl_robinwilliams-300x240.jpg

Zelda said:
And tomorrow is Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday.

rl_robinwilliams-300x240.jpg

Orayn

Well, despite all the hilariously awkward reactions to it, I'm glad she knows a lot of people loved the commercial. A few kind words and warm fuzzies for Zelda, and an amusing internet trainwreck for everyone!
This whole thing will get completely out of hand if Robin chimes in. At all.

Hulud

Please post in this thread Robin Williams. Please.

That advert was awesome. Williams family FTW.

That beard makes me want to be a better man.

Luigi87

I hadn't viewed this thread in the last 24 hours, I didn't know what could still possibly be discussed.

... Now I'm caught up and have a firm reminder as to why I signed up to GAF... This is splendid.

bengraven

DoctorWho said:
I think a bunch of us are regreating our earlier posts.

lol.

Nah, it wouldn't be the first time I got a girlfriend by complimenting her lips. ;)

Not sure if my wife would be okay with that, but my wife ALSO loves Ocarina, so...

Gravijah said:
Come on, I didn't peg you for a hipster.
hey, i'm STILL part of this thread after it became popular. that rules me out as a hipster doesn't it? this thread certainly wasn't better back before Zelda commented on it.

Gravijah

plagiarize said:
hey, i'm STILL part of this thread after it became popular. that rules me out as a hipster doesn't it? this thread certainly wasn't better back before Zelda commented on it.

Your hipster confusion rays won't work on me!

Gravijah said:
Your hipster confusion rays won't work on me!
< but look at the cute kitten playing with Samus and eating a headset! i have the least offensive avatar on GAF. you are drawn to me, but you don't know why.

Eradicate

StevieP said:
Robin Williams' beard and Zelda's rejection of Chinner and subsequent appearance in the thread has, in the span of about 10 minutes of reading, put all of E3 to shame. All someone needs to do is work a Kinect GIF into the thread.

btvOK.jpg

I regret nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom