• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eradicate said:
btvOK.jpg

I regret nothing.

Oh man.

EmCeeGramr said:
alright this thread is right back around to totes creeptacular gj guys

the creepers just woke up. to be fair, they were on the prowl until late last night.

the beard is because of battlefield 3, obviously. I think Robin Williams played Sniper if BF3. Growing the beard to get ready for impending release.

Grimm Fandango said:
Selena Gomez still has yet to answer our calls.
what about the my little ponies? OT seem all over those too.

isn't Gina Carano fighting again soon, and starring in a movie coming out soon? GAF loves Gina Carano (as does my wife actually...).

mjc

stupei said:
No more traumatized than she was by the children at school who made fun of her name, I'm sure. :(
Fuck em. I bet the hecklers were probably named Chase and Jayson or something.

Eradicate

Foffy said:
Maybe she'll reconsider after seeing that image!
More than likely she'll either laugh really hard at it or be creeped out.

Haha! One can only hope!

I don't know what audience Microsoft is trying to target with Kinect now after they demonstrated THAT game out!

EDIT: I've gotten more laughs out of this thread than I've had in a long time!

Wow, this thread went hilarious since the last time I ventured in.

Anyway, if Zelda is still reading, I have to ask. She might know. Why isn't this airing in the US?

The commercial has heart, which you never see any any commercial nowadays. Ever.

Kyaw

This thread is so good.
Just read the whole thing from start to finish.

Why was i not here when it all started..??? :(

Gravijah said:
But we need his hatred of ME2. He cannot die.

We'll just have to ask Solo to work overtime. I'm not sure if he has the time to hate on ME2 and Christopher Nolan movies simultaneously, but by God he has the willpower

I've decided, my future wife is gonna be called Zelda.

I doubt there are many other people out there called zelda, so fuck it. I'll force her to change, refusals will end in a divorce.

Such a kick ass name for a chick. Now only to decide what to change my name to.

(Inb4Link)

Gravijah

Soru said:
I've decided, my future wife is gonna be called Zelda.

I doubt there are many other people out there called zelda, so fuck it. I'll force her to change, refusals will end in a divorce.

Such a kick ass name for a chick. Now only to decide what to change my name to.

(Inb4Link)

Will she smoke?

Meier

Why is this just a Nintendo of Europe thing? I don't get why NoA wouldn't use it too.. it's kind of bizarre.

Big fan of Miss Zelda thanks to the GAF Twitter shout-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom