• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Hardware Sales Results for February 2007

as someone that wants to buy a PS3 in the upcoming months, this is good. price cut inevitable.

PS2 once again bail them out of a disaster.

now waiting for a software top 20

Busaiku

Great Nintendo DS, Playstation 2, and Wii sales.
Expected X-Box 360 sales.
Slightly under-par Sony PSP sales.
Good Gameboy Advance sales.
Painful Playstation 3 sales.
Gamecube lives!
X-Box hanging in there!

Yeah, even though I did see them earlier, it's still so crazy to see the Playstation 3 this low, this early.

dejan

311389942_4c6f8335cd.jpg

I was getting seriously interested in buying a PS3 at PAL launch because of promise for HOME and LittleBigPlanet, but these numbers have convinced me that I better invest my hard-earned Euros in following the American lead and buy an X360 and Wii instead.

JMPovoa

At first i thought that 485,000 number was from the Wii sales, and i was like "WOW!". But afterall it's the DS. Should we say excellent numbers for the Wii attending its price point or are we still experiencing shortages in the US market?
Nonetheless, Nintendomination total.

Is this going to have like a New York/California Election Return effect on European PS3 Sales? Like, when someone takes a huge lead or huge fall on the East Coast, voters stop turning out on the West Coast?

West Wing For The West Win(g).

GhaleonEB

The PS3 is in deep, deep trouble. There is NO way to spin this.

360 is steady from last month, and up 42% from last year (when it was still constrained). Doing what it needs to do, but not gangbusters. Needs a price drop to kick it up to the next level.

Wii is a monster. DS is the monster's daddy. Just damn.

HAY GUYS THE PSP IS RAPIDLY CLOSING THE GAP

The fist person who comes in this thread to justify the PS3 numbers, loses al credibility from me for-ever.
Holy fukcing christ. When people predicted such sales 1 year ago, they got banned. And look now. :lol

And bow for our Nintendo overlords.
vincene2.gif

Top Bottom