• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for July 2007

felipeko

63c4g80.gif

The Wii is nearly = to PSP + PS2 0_o

360 NCAA outsold PS2! Could the same hold true for Madden? What the hell happened to RE4, APF, and The Darkness? Ninja Gaiden?

OH

MY

GOD

EVEN XBOTS WERE SURE THAT PS3 WOULD OUTSELL THE 360 THIS MONTH!! SONY AM DOOMED!!

Ok enough with the caps. But its really worrying, there´s no way to PS3 get to the top. NO WAY :lol

Burai

shitonmychest57
Poor cvxfreak

cvxfreak from the Matt thread said:
Please translate to huge RE4 Wii sales.
Please translate to huge RE4 Wii sales...

trans.jpg

Nintendo for the Wiin again. Wow this is nuts. I request 5 different "IT PRINTS MONEY" gifs, and fat cat Miyamoto/Iwata pics.

Also, does the guy who does the NPD predictions thread going to post it? I think I was pretty close.

The hardware sales are excellent. Now all I want to see is evidence to show that games can sell on Wii that aren't compilations of mini-games. I'm very interested to see how GH3 does on Wii.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
By my estimates, the Wii has officially overtaken the 360 in worldwide sales- 10.225M to 10.05M.

why are they keeping the ps3 price so high?? ms has a hard enough time selling 360s en masse and that has a shitload of freakin games

get a clue sony

VALIS

Pretty much confirms PS3 as a distant 3rd in the USA this gen. I can't believe it didn't outsell 360 in a month where it had a price drop and the 360 was completely and utterly uneventful besides the warranty. Strange.

It HAS to be $400 for the holiday season. And that's just to hang on to a shred of relevance in the US.

So Ps3 got outsold by 11k is that right? 360 manage to pull in 170,000 and Ps3 159,000. Both next-generation systems are fighting for 2nd place. Lol.

Top Bottom