• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for June 2007

laserbeam

Banned
Mithos Yggdrasill said:
:lol :lol

sad part is the PS3 has been knocked from first at amazong for like 4-5 days now with the wii #1. they just looked one day saw PS3 was first and said woo it will never drop

Hairtux

speculawyer said:
Damn it . . . I had just found it too. There it is . . . the Tour de Force of GAF gifs.

Enjoy it because we won't get to see it next month.

:lol

It's ok. I'm sure there are other gifs that can be used every month.

Like this one:

wiiroadblock.gif

turtle553

speculawyer said:
Damn it . . . I had just found it too. There it is . . . the Tour de Force of GAF gifs.

Enjoy it because we won't get to see it next month.

Don't be so sure, 5weeks to 4 weeks. Needs a 25% increase weekly. It may be close.

NekoFever

studio810 said:
So where the hell is the PSP software? The hardware is selling well, what are people doing with these things, piracy can't be that overwhelming.
I bet Lumines will break the top ten in the July NPDs.

Wyndstryker said:
we obviously hope it's a joke account.

if not...then someone needs to have their brain checked
It does seem like it's a joke but then we know there are fanboys out there who are so mindlessly delusional that reason and logic mean nothing to them. So it's tough to know for sure.

arne

Gary Whitta said:
It does seem like it's a joke but then we know there are fanboys out there who are so mindlessly delusional that reason and logic mean nothing to them. So it's tough to know for sure.

246 posts on that joke account. there's a lot of time to have wasted.

Odysseus

Banned
Relix said:
PS3 forums are madness... I am laughing so hard :lol :lol

ps3forums are also tainted by neogaffers making joke accounts.

my opinion is that what happens on ps3forums should stay on ps3forums.

YYZ

I was going to say that the PS3 forum post wasn't serious, but I guess they are, it is quite sad...

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
These numbers aren't too bad. At least they're picking up. Another thing to consider is the fact that rumors were spreading like wildfire at the time in relation to the PS3's price drop so considering all that's been going on, PS3 did a pretty good job. I know that July NPD numbers will be at least double what they were for June so I have faith in the PS3.

LOL.

Also, seems our good buddy Mana Knight is there as well! :lol

jarrod

Banned
Timbuktu said:
No. It calls for Okami and God Hand with Wii controls.
Fixed again!

TheGreatDave said:
None. GAF has grown up and accepted their Nintendo overlords.

...Shit, where's Overlord?
Hanging out with Planet Puzzle League. :(

At least Overlord has the split SKU excuse though... sales might be loaded towards the PC version?

YYZ

oo Kosma oo said:
This just popped into my sleep deprived head...

What if Tenchu Z (june)> Ninja Gaiden Sigma (july)?
then it means we need more games like Tenchu Z and fewer games like Ninja Gaiden. The masses have spoken!

Or it could mean that Sony needs an ass kicking (not the same type of ass kicking it has been taking the past 7 months mind you).

fernoca

What are the LTD number for Twilight Princess on Wii??

Because it is #10 in the Top 10 SKUs of 2007...yet, the last numbers I saw had it between 700k-800k this year, putting the game close to the 740k from Mario Party 8..or even above.

sphinx

the piano man
This NPD covers from June 3 to July 7, according to donny2112 in the gaf prediction thread. That is 5 days of Ninja Gaiden Sigma performance in US market.

Same happened with mario party 8 last month, only 2 days of mario party 8 sales appeared on last NPD, if I remember correctly.

Thoren

Banned
Strider2K99 said:
Man, Mario Party 8 and Wii Play?

picardwtfisthisshit.gof

That's the future man.. all we can do is keep our heads up high and continue playing our games for gamers. Never give up.

laserbeam

Banned
sphinx said:
This NPD covers from June 3 to July 7, according to donny2112 in the gaf prediction thread. That is 5 days of Ninja Gaiden Sigma performance in US market.

Same happened with mario party 8 last month, only 2 days of mario party 8 sales appeared on last NPD, if I remember correctly.

Yep i think people downplaying sigma are fooling themselves. it was supposed to be a mega title for the PS3. 5 days should have been more then enough time to burst into the top 20 seeing how #9 on the list is only 150,000 units.

JdFoX187

Banned
About what I expected as far as numbers go. Microsoft needs a price drop since it has the games. Sony needs a price drop and the games, which might be coming this fall
hopefully
And Nintendo just needs the name. Business as usual.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Thoren said:
That's the future man.. all we can do is keep our heads up high and continue playing our games for gamers. Never give up.

Need I remind you of how well Zelda and SPM have done, not to mention RE4?

nategc

Banned
TheGreatDave said:
Killer7 on Wii with some extra content is the stuff of dreams.

"how dear you overlook me like you did on ps2"

Okami.... in every since of the game...should be release on the wii. there is no way capcom and whats ever left of clover shouldn't do this game. i mean... they do like monies don't they.

Top Bottom