• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official TGS 2006 Summary Megathread

Chris Michael said:
Ugh when did it end??? When is Square Enix's conference?

no one around here is answering that question...

they either A. don't know or B. there isn't one or C. too lazy to answer or D. everyone at GAF has me on IGNORE :D

Xbox 360 came out of this strong...so far. Outside of MGS4, I haven't seen anything utterly amazing on the PS3 at TGS. Blue Dragon and Lost Planet take the cake so far for me.

duckroll

This isn't E3, individual publishers don't have conferences. They have stage events across the three days and tons of booth stuff.

duckroll said:
This isn't E3, individual publishers don't have conferences. They have stage events across the three days and tons of booth stuff.

so by 'stage events' you mean individual presentations?
There's still a chance for plenty of unannounced games to show up in the next couple days?

Christ... I go through this every year. My memory is shit... :(

PhoenixDark said:
Xbox 360 came out of this strong...so far. Outside of MGS4, I haven't seen anything utterly amazing on the PS3 at TGS. Blue Dragon and Lost Planet take the cake so far for me.

Word bitch. Blue Dragon and Lost Planet like a mall****er.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Amir0x said:
Finally finished updating with what I assume is EVERYTHING that is relevant. Christ that was a lot of media.

The hits keep on coming Ami, Ninja Gaiden Sigma video via GameVideos just popped up there,

PhoenixDark said:

I guess you forgot to scroll down and check out the new Resistance, Motorstorm, Fatal Inertia, DMC4, AFRIKA, Formula One, and Heavenly Sword media? :D

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
TheJollyCorner said:
I guess you forgot to scroll down and check out the new Resistance, Motorstorm, Fatal Inertia, DMC4, AFRIKA, Formula One, and Heavenly Sword media? :D

To be fair, this is a lot of media to go over in one sitting.

Amir0x

Banned
duckroll said:
I can't get ANY videos from gamevideo to play. Someone help me!

Sometimes if the link themselves don't go to the video, you'll see it on the side list and just click it and it works

JB1981

PhoenixDark said:

Couldn't disagree more, but that's ok. That's why choice is good.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Question, who is actually going to pour over all of this game media right now and who is going to wait until streams and shit get back to nomral, tolerable levels?

duckroll

115889951102.jpg

Playable Trusty Bell

115890032601.jpg

90min line to play Blue Dragon!!!!

D3VI0US

Another clone, duh! It's not Solid Snake but that's why there's no end to the war, no dying, and no time. He's the eternal soldier, it's just Kojima's Snake is dying, but the series will live on.

allan-bh

TGS: Neuvorstellung von Hideo Kojima am 22.09.06 um 15:10 Uhr?

19.09.06 - Konami hat für die Tokyo Game Show (22.09.06 - 24.09.06) das Rahmenprogramm und Veranstaltungen von Kojima Productions vorgestellt.

In dem Programm steht unter 'Stage 5' (15:10 Uhr - 15:40 Uhr Ortszeit Tokio), dass Metal Gear-Erfinder Hideo Kojima und Noriaki Okamura (Produzent von Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PSP) an dieser Präsentation teilnehmen werden.

Das Spiel wird nicht genannt, es wird nur mit '??????' und dem Zusatz 'Vorstellung eines Werks' umschrieben.

Kojima's new ip it can be being announced now (02:10-02:40am, EST)

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/japanese/e...6_event_01.html

Chiggs

Requisite Incendiary Comment:

After watching all this amazing footage, does anyone get the feeling that the Wii might be, well, in trouble?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Chiggs said:

After watching all this amazing footage, does anyone get the feeling that the Wii might be, well, in trouble?

Not really, no, the nifty eye candy isn't changing that 500/600$ Price tag, launch day shortages, and delayed territoral launches.

Chiggs said:

Not in trouble per say but, Well, if its one thing Nintendo lacked last week, it was games announcements.

Angelcurio

allan-bh said:
TGS: Neuvorstellung von Hideo Kojima am 22.09.06 um 15:10 Uhr?

19.09.06 - Konami hat für die Tokyo Game Show (22.09.06 - 24.09.06) das Rahmenprogramm und Veranstaltungen von Kojima Productions vorgestellt.

In dem Programm steht unter 'Stage 5' (15:10 Uhr - 15:40 Uhr Ortszeit Tokio), dass Metal Gear-Erfinder Hideo Kojima und Noriaki Okamura (Produzent von Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops PSP) an dieser Präsentation teilnehmen werden.

Das Spiel wird nicht genannt, es wird nur mit '??????' und dem Zusatz 'Vorstellung eines Werks' umschrieben.

Kojima's new ip it can be being announced now (02:10-02:40am, EST)

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/japanese/e...6_event_01.html

Anything new about this new ip?

Top Bottom