• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POKEMON GETTO DAZE! (Japan lines up)

sp0rsk said:
Could you guys rehost those.

h10360942400bjpghp2.jpg

h10360942400fjpggc1.jpg

h103609422001jpgsc3.jpg

h103609422003jpgew8.jpg

apujanata

A_Lee_N said:
.. is this the same guy?

360nosellout_screen001.jpg

I think it is a different person. SolidSnake's is a little bit older (probably around 25-30), while the XBOX360's one is a little bit younger (probably around 18-23).

Edit : Beaten by Sporks. Like he said, it is a same store (same uniform). That store looks like Famitsu's favorite for picture taking. Anyone know what store it is ? Bic's ?

castle007

Banned
BTW, I just noticed that all the people at the cash registers are old. Are they buying Pokemon for their kids or are they nongamers turned gamers :O??

Link

The Autumn Wind
castle007 said:
BTW, I just noticed that all the people at the cash registers are old. Are they buying Pokemon for their kids or are they nongamers turned gamers :O??
Probably both.

Tony HoTT

Banned
That guy probably has no idea some kids on the internet are talking about him. If only he knew he could use it to get laid probably.

They should just take a picture of that guy when anything launches.

medrew

mj1108 said:
We more/less take care of that by posting his pic in a thread of anything that launches.

No, no. GAF assess the success of a launch based on his expression and workload.

Mojojo

DefectiveReject said:
Also seems Pokemon is a wrap for massive sales. Dread next weeks sales figures.

According to Jeux-france's blog, Nintendo delivered a lot of DSes too(which are sold out every week, says their tokyo journalist), for the pokelaunch .. hardware sales should be interesting too :D

Ceebs

So...

DS Shortage: Check
Cart Shortage: Check
Plastic Shortage: Check
Paper Shortage from printing to much money: Soon!

vasuba

Banned
TheGreatDave said:
I think that's the just the DS Special Edition.

i think that may very well be the special pokemon DS's as weve already seen the plastic cases for the game in peoples hand

Cardboard boxes FTW. More susceptible to damage, but such a nice way of packaging games - here's hoping Nintendo's plastic shortage (!) means more of them in the future.

Top Bottom