• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of Tears/Lapel Pins (ScratchingHisCheek-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronito

APF said:
BREAKING: Obama supporter Andrew Sullivan claims Hillary is inhuman and indecent but perfect:

"The great benefit of a McCain-Obama election will be the emergence of two flawed, human, but basically decent men who represent what I think of as the best and most sincere faces of their respective parties."
I love it. Pretty soon it's going to become something like

BREAKING: Online Obama supporter calling himself by the online name "Ronito" got himself into hot water by calling Hillary Clinton a "bitch" on a popular online forum "Neogaf". His comments landed him in hot water and earned him a ban from said forum. For the latest analysis on the impact that this will have on Obama's campaign we turn to Fox News Correspondent....

ronito said:
I love it. Pretty soon it's going to become something like

BREAKING: Online Obama supporter calling himself by the online name "Ronito" got himself into hot water by calling Hillary Clinton a "bitch" on a popular online forum "Neogaf". His comments landed him in hot water and earned him a ban from said forum. For the latest analysis on the impact that this will have on Obama's campaign we turn to Fox News Correspondent....

anyone want to put this on digg?
:D

LMFAO....on MSNBC right now there are trying to stir up some bullshit about Obama flipping off Hillary....:lol :lol :lol

The man can't scratch his cheek without the media trying to slay him.

GhaleonEB

Liara T'Soni said:
LMFAO....on MSNBC right now there are trying to stir up some bullshit about Obama flipping off Hillary....:lol :lol :lol

So, it actually reached the MSM.

We're fucked.

Obama up 19 nationally

Despite her campaign's relentless attacks on Barack Obama's qualifications and electability, Hillary Clinton has lost a lot of ground with Democratic voters nationwide going into Tuesday's critical primary in Pennsylvania, a new NEWSWEEK poll shows.

The survey of 1,209 registered voters found that Obama now leads Clinton by nearly 20 points, or 54 percent to 35 percent, among registered Democrats and those who lean Democratic nationwide. The previous Newsweek poll, conducted in March after Clinton's big primary wins in Ohio and Texas, showed the two Democrats locked in a statistical tie (45 percent for Obama to 44 percent for Clinton). The new poll puts Obama ahead among women as well as men, and voters aged 60 and older as well as younger voters. (For the complete poll data, click here).

One of the more devastating results for Clinton was that a majority of all registered voters now see her as dishonest and untrustworthy. According to the poll, just four in 10 (41 percent) registered voters view the New York senator as honest and trustworthy, while 51 percent think the opposite. This compares with solid majorities of voters who see Obama and McCain as honest and trustworthy (both polled 61 percent).

Liara T'Soni said:

sad as fuck... If I was Obama I would go on an interview to clear this up, and while clearing it up I would scratch my face in the exact same way but making the finger a little more pointed

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Amir0x said:
do i even want to know what 'flipgate' is?
Do you have an itch on your cheek right now? Yes?

DO NOT SCRATCH IT!

RubxQub

Ladies flipping the fuck out over Obama taking off his jacket.

Amir0x

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
if you tell me what a Hova-ton is

15mlgyp.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Breaking: Obama lawyer Atticus Finch has confirmed that Senator Obama has been charged with rape.

Atticus Finch then proceeded to shoot a rabid dog.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This thread is the #2 search for flip-gate Obama. And none of the other searches mentiones it in the right context. GAF only political term FTW

Amir0x

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
o_O was the song playing?

No, but the quote undeniably suggests the intent was to evoke the song.

Smiles and Cries said:
Obama should stop kissing babies at this point, people may get the wrong idea

"Did Obama slip some tongue into Tuesday Night's exchange with a baby? See exclusive video inside!"

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Amir0x said:
do i even want to know what 'flipgate' is?

It makes "bittergate" look like the most serious issue facing the American people.

Obama scratches his cheek with his middle finger, so apparently he's flipping Hillary the bird.

RubxQub

"Obama says 'We should serve Veterans as they have served us,' busts a move on McCain."

APF

Did anyone post Factcheck's analysis of the debate? Here are the bullet-points:

Factcheck.org said:
* Clinton said "people died" in 1970s bombings by a radical group of which an Obama acquaintance was a member. In fact, the deaths were of three members of the Weather Underground itself, who died when their own bombs accidentally exploded.

* Obama said, "I have never said that I don't wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins." Actually, he did. He said last year, "I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest" because it had become "a substitute for ... true patriotism" during the run-up to the Iraq war.

* Clinton claimed that applying Social Security taxes to wages above the current cap "would impose additional taxes on ... educators ... police officers, firefighters and the like." Actually, not many of them would be affected. The cap is $102,000 a year.

* Obama denied his handwriting appeared on an old questionnaire that said he supported a ban on possessing a handgun, and he said he has never taken that position. Actually, his writing does appear on one of two versions of the questionnaire.

* Clinton said she believes "market manipulation" is partly to blame for rising fuel prices. She offered no evidence of that. Past investigations of alleged price gouging have concluded that it’s mainly market forces that push prices up.

More at: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/taking_liberties_in_philadelphia.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom