• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your tattoos

117r67q.jpg

My (unfinished) backpiece

2l881g1.jpg

The Radiohead minotaur, also unfinished

dr6m2h.jpg

2qu0ock.jpg

2vdnu5c.jpg

21oa5ww.jpg

And now for the really random ones. Most of these were done simply out of boredom. That's what happens when you're friends with tattoo artists who want to practice.

29w4nic.jpg

2i8buz5.jpg

fc5xl1.jpg

21ctcib.jpg

Ronald McDonald as the Virgin Mary of Guadalupe. It was the artist's idea.

No, I don't regret them. Yes, they're stupid. Gives them charm, or something.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
glow said:
Looks good! I used to wear the Minor Threat Out of Step black sheep t-shirt all the time when I was a teenager. Not because I was straight edge or anything, I just loved the shirt and Minor Threat's music.
:) I have that shirt too but it doesn't fit anymore, I really want the white one with the entire herd.

edit; schizophrenic those are some awesome pieces. Is that a Cyanide and Happiness character? That's amazing.

elseanio

My only tattoo is a generic tribal design I got when I was 16, which I admittedly regret now.

I'm still toying with the idea to get "Ctrl-Z" tattooed next to it, or something to that effect.

Here's a pic of my sisters for now

27ytik7.jpg

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
google ads only care about relationships and sex? where are the travel ads or food or something. everytime it relates to fat people, gay or not, it just chubby dating. Never is it gay recipes or something :mad:

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Brobzoid said:
google ads only care about relationships and sex? where are the travel ads or food or something. everytime it relates to fat people, gay or not, it just chubby dating. Never is it gay recipes or something :mad:
Blame virgin-age.

Brobzoid said:

I'm a fan of the "gay thug dating" or whatever. Cracks me up.

And there's some seriously great work in here. Jugendstil's friend's work is impressive. Reminds me of a friend who has a sleeve of panels from 300.

rSpooky

ah well why not.
07-22-08_1744.jpg

Had this done in 1998(not sure) in Brussels.
It was a test to see if I would like it and could stand the "pain" (yes I could)
This pic really displayed the carefree attitude towards life I had/have. (and I was a big C&H fan to boot)

My goal was to do a big dragon on my back next. ( possibly in midfight with a dragon slayer) cause I love dragons. But I met my wife and she really does not like tatoos(she thinks it is a waste of skin) So I never went on with it.

EDIT: On LArry the cable guy..fine piece of work man..Nice

ok, i tried really hard to take a picture of mine, you'd be amazed how difficult it is to take a decent pic of your lower back with a cell phone :lol
but anyway, nothing super creative, i have a little bunch of holly berries on my lower right back. ahhh i can't even find a decent picture online, but basically the 3 berry cluster and the 3 leaves pokin out

i'm really wanting to get a vonnegut-inspired tattoo, but i can't find one of his "doodles" that really represents what i love about his work. oh well.

Zeke

holliberry said:
ok, i tried really hard to take a picture of mine, you'd be amazed how difficult it is to take a decent pic of your lower back with a cell phone :lol
but anyway, nothing super creative, i have a little bunch of holly berries on my lower right back. ahhh i can't even find a decent picture online, but basically the 3 berry cluster and the 3 leaves pokin out

i'm really wanting to get a vonnegut-inspired tattoo, but i can't find one of his "doodles" that really represents what i love about his work. oh well.
dingle berries?
just messing with you don't take it seriously

rothgar

God's Beard said:
The fuck? Your whole back. Why would you even get it if it wasn't your whole back? Jesus.

I know, right. But I may be too much of a pussy to do it. But don't peer-pressure me into doing it, cause I will...*shakes fists*

This is from the footprints from the hospital of my daughter. It was my first tattoo and I am now planning on getting more.

I just have to decide what. I want them to be meaningful, I guess that is why i waited so long to get my first.

ten5ive9ine

They've got me haunting a family in Texas.
android said:
My right forearm
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f55/jamerdude2002/IMG_0080.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Best in the thread.
I don't have pics of mine due to being at work.

ballstategamingking said:

This is from the footprints from the hospital of my daughter. It was my first tattoo and I am now planning on getting more.

I just have to decide what. I want them to be meaningful, I guess that is why i waited so long to get my first.

I like that.

Linder

Neo Member
This is not really following the topic but I would like Gaf to help me pick out a Tattoo,
something small but with a meaning off " Stay--true to yourself, to your friends, and never let go" A picture or words i don't really mind =)

I have been thinking for weeks and just cant decided.

Nolan.

sp0rsk said:
Why on earth did you get "cow" tattooed on your back.

They probably told him it means ''cool'', on a serious note though why put just one character there, anyway if you like it I guess.

Outlaw

Banned
"OH Look at me!!I have a retarded permanent drawing on my body!!!" You guys are Idiots. Especially the ones with symbols.

Top Bottom