• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your tattoos

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Outlaw said:
"OH Look at me!!I have a retarded permanent drawing on my body!!!" You guys are Idiots. Especially the ones with symbols.

Quoted for proof you're a close minded jackass.

"OH Look people are different than me, lemme insult them because I demand uniformity!"

*rolleyes*

SnakeXs said:
Quoted for proof you're a close minded jackass.

"OH Look people are different than me, lemme insult them because I demand uniformity!"

*rolleyes*

You can get uniformity by getting a tattoo, too, e.g. Chinese signs, tribals or some other popular shit.

sp0rsk said:
Why on earth did you get "cow" tattooed on your back.

Well I got it from the chinese astrology, that year had a lot of changes from me, also I was born in 1985, and I´a "cow" too XD...

This season, well it was Feb 8 but still:

1997 Feb 4 1998 Feb 3 火 Fire water 牛 Ox

Tom_Cody

android said:
My right forearm
IMG_0080.jpg

The quality of that work is exceptional.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I have always toyed with the idea of getting something like this tattooed on myself but have always been too pussy, and it kinda looks cheesy.

tattoo_idea.jpg

of course smoother, was thinking on my chest but spaced out a bit more or something. Or possibly one on each of the balls of my feet.

another idea was a crow (emo I know but I fucking love crows) somewhere (toying with this idea for around 2 years), this thread has made me come up with the idea of

Crow_Idea.jpg

on the back of my foot/calf or something.

always been scared I will get one and it will turn out not how I imagined or I will change my mind :x nor do I know anywhere decent to get a tattoo done around here :p

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
TONX said:
This was actually a cover up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/asectionof12/d4478e10.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/asectionof12/b65004ea.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Can you post a before picture? :)

My tattoo is healing nicely though I had to take of my dress shirt because the ointment kept getting on it. Ah well, at least I wont have to explain the reasoning behind having a sheep on my arm to my coworkers anymore after today :P

Alpha_eX

The friend tattoo is awesome, really nice because it has meaning unlike all these boring people that go get star tattoos. I really hate star tattoos, it's so common.

Kudos to everyone who got anything but a star, the butt pirate one is hilarious.

I know that this is uneven, but whatever. This is just a very rough mockup of a tattoo I plan on getting in a few weeks with my dad. Its going to go under my arm from my elbow to my hand.

y09w4ez6q360m5t3jg8n.png

Damodar

ballstategamingking said:

This is from the footprints from the hospital of my daughter. It was my first tattoo and I am now planning on getting more.

I just have to decide what. I want them to be meaningful, I guess that is why i waited so long to get my first.

This is probably my favourite in the thread

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
StormyTheRabbit said:
I know that this is uneven, but whatever. This is just a very rough mockup of a tattoo I plan on getting in a few weeks with my dad. Its going to go under my arm from my elbow to my hand.

y09w4ez6q360m5t3jg8n.png
Idea for the follow up tattoo:
y09w4ez6q360m5t3jg8n536.png

Mar

I thought I posted in this thread ages ago... Must have been a different one.

mearmtat2.jpg

Thinking of more. Haven't settled on anything yet.

john tv said:
Good idea, but this would've been 100% cooler without the words!

Yeah well that's what people say about you!!!

Maybe. :( I'm pretty dead set against kanji tattoos on principle, but it happens to be the subtitle to my favorite game ever (and it's accurate!), and I wanted to incorporate it into the design. It's proven a hit among Japanese DQ fans!

Zeke

Going to the shop today after work I'm pumped! I actually went over yesterday but the shop was closed I called up the artist and he said he decided to take the day off. Told me to come by today I can't wait!

Zeke said:
Going to the shop today after work I'm pumped! I actually went over yesterday but the shop was closed I called up the artist and he said he decided to take the day off. Told me to come by today I can't wait!
What's your plan?

Zeke

Memorial tattoo for my grandparents it’s a navy anchor (he was in the navy during WWII hence the anchor) that says Pop & Mom under it, the font I’m getting is called sailor gothic. I’ve been wanting this tattoo forever and I mean years and years not just a few months.

zhenming

AlucarD.eq said:
I want to see the final result please =D

Mine

DSC08078.jpg

Be nice -.-u
Sorry but why the fuck would you want to get "cow" tatted to your back. In chinese slang mandarin and canto it means strong but dumb. wth...... the cliche dragon would have worked even better.... I would start looking for a good laser removal doc asap.

If you feel you must tattoo Chinese words, then for goodness sake make sure that the words are not by someone who does not know Chinese.

mooooooooooo

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
zhenming said:
Sorry but why the fuck would you want to get "cow" tatted to your back. In chinese slang mandarin and canto it means strong but dumb. wth...... the cliche dragon would have worked even better.... I would start looking for a good laser removal doc asap.

mooooooooooo

He explained it earlier. Nice job judging.

zhenming

he had around 130,000+ other choices... would the year that he had good happenings printed in chinese been better? It would have looked cooler too. just can't go to china with a tat like that.....

zhenming said:

If you feel you must tattoo Chinese words, then for goodness sake make sure that the words are not by someone who does not know Chinese.

mooooooooooo

I hate internet tough guys.

booooooooooooo

Mdk7

Pardon the quality of the picture, it was taken with my cell camera...
It's on my right calf, it was made in 2003.

Tattoo.jpg

I_D

Mar_ said:
I thought I posted in this thread ages ago... Must have been a different one.

mearmtat2.jpg

Thinking of more. Haven't settled on anything yet.

Your shirt totally doesn't match your arm. :lol

ballstategamingking said:

This is from the footprints from the hospital of my daughter. It was my first tattoo and I am now planning on getting more.

I just have to decide what. I want them to be meaningful, I guess that is why i waited so long to get my first.

This is craziness. My daughter's name is also Mia and I have been toying with getting her name tattooed on my arm for a couple months. I won't steal your footprint idea but I love it.

^_^ I saw a woman a long time ago that had her daughters footprints tatooed on her feet...and i've been smitten with that idea ever since. Im going for it after Leah is born :D

XSX

wait.....you have a straight edge tattoo....but you have a bob marley avatar.

does not compute.

EDIT: we should have a post your piercings thread too....:)

XSX said:
wait.....you have a straight edge tattoo....but you have a bob marley avatar.

does not compute.

EDIT: we should have a post your piercings thread too....:)

He doesn't have that avatar by choice.

Powerslave said:
Shouldn't the title of the thread be "Post pictures of your tattoos" ?
We're not actually posting our tattoos here.

Post your tattoos is fine. Did you avoid the thread because you didn't want to get blood on your screen? Clearly, you didn't.

Keep trying with that smartass thing though. It's classy!

NimbusD

My friend has the sickest star wars tattoo on the inside of his arm, I gatta get a pic of it to show you guys, its the millenium falcon and darth vader with a rebel and empire flag among some other things.

NimbusD

XSX said:

I'm sorry, that's the most ugly thing ever. I'm sure you're happy with it but jesus. I'm fine with using video game characters and stuff but it looks like a bunch of stickers, wasted opportunity.

Here's mine... something that's hidden in public and something I'll never regret (I play). I'd love to get the entire band up there, but that would be pretty expensive. This hurt like a bitch, by the way.

l_1f648e94579f2a0f81931066c11323e5.jpg

echoshifting said:
Post your tattoos is fine. Did you avoid the thread because you didn't want to get blood on your screen? Clearly, you didn't.

Keep trying with that smartass thing though. It's classy!

I'm for real dude, no smartassery here.

hokahey

lol @ tribals and chinese symbols.

1996 called. it's mad that you made it permanent on your body.

seriously. why do people get trendy tattoos? they have to know they'll look horribly outdated in a few years.

test - if you've seen more than 2 random people with a similar style tattoo - don't get it.

hokahey said:
lol @ tribals and chinese symbols.

1996 called. it's mad that you made it permanent on your body.

seriously. why do people get trendy tattoos? they have to know they'll look horribly outdated in a few years.

test - if you've seen more than 2 random people with a similar style tattoo - don't get it.

I had to deliberate a long time, but some people just go for it with only 30 minutes of planning. If you see it as a chronicle of where you were at the time, there is never a bad tattoo... only you as you are and have been. None of it is stupid when the body is just going to rot within 100 years anyway.

hokahey

Mango Positive said:
I had to deliberate a long time, but some people just go for it with only 30 minutes of planning. If you see it as a chronicle of where you were at the time, there is never a bad tattoo... only you as you are and have been. None of it is stupid when the body is just going to rot within 100 years anyway.

Yours is pretty cool looking. What's it from?

Top Bottom