• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Gamescom Media Briefing On "Release Plans for PlayStation 4"

5rQFUyg.gif
Hahahahaha

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Too much of this F2P crap on PS4.

Sony needs to get bigger games announced for this thing.

We don't need more PC hand-me-downs.

I don't understand this perspective. You don't have to play them and even if you do you don't have to pay for them and there's some cool stuff in the F2P arena. It's new to consoles as well so Sony capitalizing on it to flesh out their launch lineup is a good strategy.

What, no leak yet??? I thought Sony is famous at leaking stuff.
Well supposedly the late October release date already leaked. CBOAT and then someone else in retail leaked Oct 21st before that. People need to go into this conference tomorrow with the expectation that the release date may be the biggest piece of news.

Salex

Banned
I don't understand this perspective. You don't have to play them and even if you do you don't have to pay for them and there's some cool stuff in the F2P arena. It's new to consoles as well so Sony capitalizing on it to flesh out their launch lineup is a good strategy.

I think people are associating F2P games with the App store/Android market and don't realize that these are big budget games that actually has a lot of content and good graphics. I welcome the ability to just download and play F2P games with no problems and being able to play with everyone that has a PS4.

Derrick01

Banned
Too much of this F2P crap on PS4.

Sony needs to get bigger games announced for this thing.

We don't need more PC hand-me-downs.

Yeah even more so when it's garbage like DCU Online. That's not even a good F2P game, shit bugs you every time you enter a building to start paying.

Top Bottom