• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Bowl LVII - Chiefs vs Eagles @ 4:30PM

ReBurn

Good game. That holding call at the end was fucking awful though.
It wasn't awful, though. Bradberry admitted he was holding and was hoping they would let it slide. It was a better call than the fumble recovery and touchdown that was turned into an incompletion.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
ppl still talking about the socalled rigged holding call like the NFL called philly and told them to let the chiefs score on every second half drive ahahha so much salt you love to see it :goog_hugging_face:

also it bums me out that noone talking about that wet noodle hail mary throw by hurts in that final play LOL

This your king Philly?

Last edited:
ppl still talking about the socalled rigged holding call like the NFL called philly and told them to let the chiefs score on every second half drive ahahha so much salt you love to see it :goog_hugging_face:

also it bums me out that noone talking about that wet noodle hail mary throw by hurts in that final play LOL

Oh ya. That final heave ho which looked like it went no more than 50 yards. Every receiver and safety was 20 more yards down field. Even when the KC defenders ran back, the ball still fell short.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Chiefs have structure, Patrick Mahomes has the right coaches in his ear and you see it expressed on the grid iron playing the biggest gig in all of sports QUARTERBACK.

demigod

Gotta admit, that was the best clock management Andy Reid has done.

JuJu came in clutch. They didn’t need Tyreek Hill after all.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of football. Far from it, actually.

But I really enjoyed last night's game from beginning to end.

I cannot wait until next year when the Super Bowl bowl takes place in my city. It will be our first Super Bowl ever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom