• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Bowl LVII - Chiefs vs Eagles @ 4:30PM

Kacho

HAHA FUCK OFF EAGLES

50 cent laughing GIF

Represent.

Banned
i dont know shit but that call at the end seemed like a bullshit call that they probably dont call too often

why the fuck have I never seen an overtime football game? do they even exist

Last edited:

daveonezero

I don’t like the call. I don’t think it would have changed much. The eagles would have had a bit more time but unlikely to do anything.

Also holding calls and pass interference on uncatchable balls needs to stop.

Refs should be ashamed and never the focus of conversation.

Last edited:
Eagles would have lost anyways, call or no call. Their clock management was a joke in the final series.

Eagles D: "Hey guys I got an idea, instead of letting them score quickly or stopping them, let's allow them to slowly march down the field and waste the rest of the game clock and then win it by kicking a FG! Brilliant plan!"

daveonezero

Eagles would have lost anyways, call or no call. Their clock management was a joke in the final series.

Eagles D: "Hey guys I got an idea, instead of letting them score quickly or stopping them, let's allow them to slowly march down the field and waste the rest of the game clock and then win it by kicking a FG! Brilliant plan!"
They couldn’t get a stop. Chiefs would have just downed the ball like they did and the same thing happens

Top Bottom