• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

hgplayer1

gg wellie

I think thats pretty much it for my playoff hopes. to many close games lost. this game wants my whole team to be injured for some reason. it has nothing to do with subs. people keep gettin hurt early in the games. weird.

fuck man I worked my ass off in the 4th quarter to put together a 90 yard drive to take a one point lead then wellie just throws a few passes to Shockey and hes in FG range. I swear I would be fucking undefeated if I had some of the players you guys have lol.

sorry about the lag wellie. I think my modem or router or both are crapping out on me.

Bog

Junior Ace
Yeah, that was my friend probably playing Madden. I haven't been around since this afternoon. I just saw your messages on AIM from earlier. I saw you're not around Monday, but if you find time tomorrow, I'll be here.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh shit man, Henson is out for the rest of the season, 24 weeks.

Other than that your list is:

Coleman: 3 weeks
Glenn: 14 weeks
Julius Jones: 3 weeks
Terrence Newmen: 4 weeks
Roy Williams: 5 weeks

Sheesh. That really blows.

I had lost Carlos Emmons which brought my defensive rating down to 59, and in my game with Konex earlier I lost Will Peterson, one of my better CBs (though he still sucks), I should check what my D rating is now.

I feel your pain though, I have zero confidence in my defense when it comes to late game, just have to try and score as many points as I can.

My end of season schedule is unbelievable. Miami, Tampa Bay, and Philly in the last three weeks. Each of those guys have only lost one game the entire season. This playoff race is going to be real good. (C'mon wildcard. :( )

Mrbob

Yeah, gg dude. It was hard to do anything in the 4th. Gage getting hurt in the 1st quarter really hurt my offense. My other receivers can't hold onto the damn ball. Well, they can, but they catch like 1 out of 5 passes....

Fifty

ShadowRed said:
What's the hold up on the games guys? I know Kon is playing his right now, what's everyone else up too.

As some of you know I won't be able to play my games until next sunday. Therefore I'll have to take a loss and fall to 6-3.

i hate to reiterate that on tuesday the league will be moved forward (i'm going to coinflip the unplayed games, unless it is clear that one person has made an effort and the other hasn't made much of one)

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
TheDuce22 said:
Im not sure who im playing but my stuff should get here tommorow. Any time monday afternoon/evening or tuesday should work.

I will not be able to play until about Midnight tomorrow.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Guileless said:
mal I can play tonight, let me know what time is good for you.

hitting the gym now , its 4:00 I am trying to wait on mav for our NHL league game , so i should be back in like 6-30

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
guys, Im just popping on real quick to say this.. I cant play this game until Tuesday at around 8 CST. Sorry, I unexpectadly went to fayettville to watch the horns play (real football > video game football) saturday and am paying for it with two exams and a paper do tommorow.

If you need this match in before that, I guess go ahead and give my opponent the win because its just not going to happen today.

Cloudy

Banned
StoOgE said:
guys, Im just popping on real quick to say this.. I cant play this game until Tuesday at around 8 CST. Sorry, I unexpectadly went to fayettville to watch the horns play (real football > video game football) saturday and am paying for it with two exams and a paper do tommorow.

If you need this match in before that, I guess go ahead and give my opponent the win because its just not going to happen today.

Fifty isn't here till next Saturday anyways. Free win for you :p

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Hey, I got hosed last week with Quarterback-gate.. this is like karma.. well, not really since someone completely unreleated is getting the loss, but I could still use the win :p

In other news, my paper was only 600 words, and the tests are only 5 and 10 % of my grade, so I can actually most likely have played tonight. (i.e. I should study more, but I know deep down Im not going to).

Cloudy

Banned
m-cara-cara%20efektif%20mengasah%20eq%20remaja.jpg

Bog

Junior Ace
Maverick said:
I've sent DJ an email about playing our game but he never responded back. DJ, can you play today at 3 pm EST?

Looking back in this thread, he's banned from the forum.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Good game Mal, I can't believe the booth didn't review that last 4th down I thought I got it. Oh well.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Guileless said:
Good game Mal, I can't believe the booth didn't review that last 4th down I thought I got it. Oh well.

I was hoping they didnt replay that....... really.... good game though man.. u opened up quick and early, before my team had a chance to see what hit them... I needed that win, also hit me up when you wanna play whenever

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
TheDuce22 said:
Can you still play tonight gunstar?

Sorry Duce, I was held up at work tonight. So unless you can play around 11 AM EST today, I will tell FMT to give you the win.

ck i pretty much stopped playing at the half. there was so much bullshit in this game i dont even feel like talking about it, nor am i even upset about it (knew what was coming)

but scope out my sweet ass 95 yard FG attempt. peterchuck almost had it too... for shame!

Bog

Junior Ace
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ck i pretty much stopped playing at the half. there was so much bullshit in this game i dont even feel like talking about it, nor am i even upset about it (knew what was coming)

but scope out my sweet ass 95 yard FG attempt. peterchuck almost had it too... for shame!

Taylor went back for it and threw his arms up saying "It's Good!" (by jumping).

ShadowRed

Banned
Stooge when is a good time for you to play our game? Post a day and time here and i will either meet you online then or post back with a better tiem. thanks.

Maverick

DJ never showed last night....well, he did show, he was online, but I came in saying that I was ready and he started to play someone else (???)

Oh well, I deserve a win back.

4-5!

Top Bottom