• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AztecaGX said:
I thought I had to play Gunstar this week?

:lol!

Sorry, I thought that you owned the Texans. Well whoever does, I can play after 6:30 any day o' da week. Weekends typically during the day.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:

Sorry, I thought that you owned the Texans. Well whoever does, I can play after 6:30 any day o' da week. Weekends typically during the day.

Is this the new league? If so I run the Texans. Too many leagues/tourneys going on.

AztecaGX

Wellington said:

No problem. Hey Gunstar, can you play tonight around 10 or 11pm eastern?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Edit: Ramirez, I can play tomorrow afternoon after 2 p.m. Sorry I can't play tonight, gotta go to teh library.

hgplayer1

Mrbob said:
Hgplaya let me know when you can play.

can you play sometime tonight? Ill probably have to direct connect my modem to my Xbox so if you want me to just meet you at a certain time I can probably do that.

EDIT: lets hold off at least one more day. my modem is flaking out on me as I type this. Im going to try to get it replaced tomorrow. If I do, I should be able to play during the evening.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damion and I will likely play on Sat.

How scary is it that the separation between 4th place and being out of the playoffs is ONE game. This is going to be a tight playoff race, no middle ground.

Also, I think it's incredible that the only loss Bobster has is one that FMT had to do a cointoss for.

Also, I think it's incredible that the only loss Bobster has is one that FMT had to do a cointoss for.

play him and you will find out why. no offense to bog, but the dolphins are total and complete cheese on both sides of the ball. it would literally take more effort to lose with them than to win

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
play him and you will find out why. no offense to bog, but the dolphins are total and complete cheese on both sides of the ball. it would literally take more effort to lose with them than to win

This silly game still has Ricky Williams and David Boston on the Dolphins, right?

:(

it's not even ricky williams and boston that bug me most (although without ricky williams i bet you the dolphins wouldn't average over 10 points a game in league). the worst part about the dolphins is their dirty defense. PI's, ricockulous run defense, catch everything that goes their way, etc. call it whining if you want, but try playing the dolphins with a lower ranked team and see what happens to you

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it's not even ricky williams and boston that bug me most (although without ricky williams i bet you the dolphins wouldn't average over 10 points a game in league). the worst part about the dolphins is their dirty defense. PI's, ricockulous run defense, catch everything that goes their way, etc. call it whining if you want, but try playing the dolphins with a lower ranked team and see what happens to you

I look forward to it next week. :D

Fifty

I didn't notice the week had advanced :p I took my loss like a man.....Malley, can you play on Sunday? That's the soonest I have time.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
alright , lets try for sunday night, but I have to be in a movie filming EARLY monday so I may head for NYC after the NFL games.... it will be tight, but monday night may be the best bet...

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
AztecaGX said:
No problem. Hey Gunstar, can you play tonight around 10 or 11pm eastern?

Sorry AztecaGX, I don't get home until about 1 AM EST from work. I can play in the morning around 11 AM EST, just let me know.

TheDuce22

Banned

It has been like that for the past 3 years. I think VC must have a couple dolphin fans in the ranks. They overrate them in the categorys that matter.

Bog

Junior Ace
Hey DM. I *might* be home in time later to play. If not, pretty much any time after 6pm EST tomorrow. I'll IM you if I get back from the movie early enough tonight.

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
This silly game still has Ricky Williams and David Boston on the Dolphins, right?

:(

Well if this league was run correctly then this after today assuming SEGA updates the rosters this shoudn't be a problem. By now we should be playing out last games ie. playoffs and Super Bowl and be ready to start a new league with the updated rosters. At this rate by the time we finish this league it will be halfway tothe next roster update and that season will lag past that update. This is the reason we need to have a 3 or 4 max play timeline so that we don't get screwed into playing with outdated roster for longer than we have too. This isn't a dig at FMT he probably didn't take I into account when he set the weeks to 5 days.

hgplayer1

Mrbob said:
Ok playa when you want to do this?

ok looks like Ive got my connection problems taken care of. I see you playing Cloudy right now and have sent you some messages in-game. Ill be logged in as long as I see you online.

Cloudy

Banned
TheDuce22 said:
So does that mean we can legally run with the qb now?

I personally would still vote no on that cos folks will start doing it an unrealistic number of times. I like it the way it is now...

Ricky is gone. All the injured players are available but on the 3rd team so they won't play unless you sub them in or your other 2 guys get hurt....

Mrbob

Good game man.

Bookers wide open pass he dropped that would have been a TD cost me that game....I score a TD I could have went for the field goal at the end to win it. Ugh, I"m getting sick of open dropped passes in this game. Even on that 4th and 7 play, the damn ball right in Barrians hands and he drops it. Ridiculous.

Top Bottom