• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E3 2009 Thread (June 2-4) of Everything's already leaked ;)

gentlemen.jpg

time for some E3 and meltdowns.

Cartman86

Banned
Noooooo!!! I woke up 5 hours early!! I only got 6 hours of sleep too and i'm not tired. I must've been dreaming about E3 so much that I had to wake up.

tabsina

has anyone made timeanddate countdown links for us lazy non-US/UK gaffians?

EDIT: nvm, did it myself 3 posts down

Kritz

Banned
I`ll be tuning in vai Ds browser, and as long as the .gifs are at a minimum, I'll be fine...

Yeah, I'm boner... :/

Ricker

I'll have IGN,Gamespot up for the hopefully Live feeds,Gaf up for some quick comments and the overall chat/reaction viewing,hoping it doesn't crash on the Brute Force 2 Megaton :D ;P

Busty

Banned
Here we are Ladies (ahem) and Gentlemen. Yet another glorious E3 here on GAF.

My first was for the reveal of the PS3 amongst other things in 2005.

And now, once again, I find myself willingly chaining myself to my computer from now until Wednesday night ready to soak it all in.

Bring on the MEGATONS. Bring on the shocks and the tantrums. Bring on the bans and controversy.

E3 is here. And so is GAF.

It begins.

:D

tabsina said:
has anyone made timeanddate countdown links for us lazy non-US/UK gaffians?

There's a great guide on the OP.

Grand_Gamer said:
IGN Streaming is live.

http://video.ign.com/streaming/e3-2009/

They are showing some trailers and gameplay of Ghostbusters Wii, Prototype and Uncharted 2.
Thanks, something to watch :D

Being on a fresh Win 7 using Chrome you have also reminded me that I need to install some video plug-in's before shit hits the fan just before the MS conference starts.

*edit* holy shit at the prototype gameplay, looks nuts :lol

MMaRsu

freethought said:
So who's actually setting up the IRC channel? I need to know who to PM!

You know Ill set one up.. Give me 10 minutes.People can PM me for the details.. I hope that's okay with the mods :) I wont post the details here

Kritz said:
I`ll be tuning in vai Ds browser, and as long as the .gifs are at a minimum, I'll be fine...

Yeah, I'm boner... :/

I predict 5GB of gifs in this very single thead, so you won't be fine at all.

luffeN

so, how many hours till the ms press conference? I get confused with all the summer time things etc... on ign its like 3 hours and 18 minutes and when I count the time in the OP its one hour more..

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Is there a MS Conference thread that I'm not seeing or what?

Ricker

RubxQub said:

Wondering this also...I forgot how it worked last year...I think a thread was made and didn't even need to be stickied ;P and everyone just posted in there???

Program Schedule on IGN:

Thursday

4:00 pm Unannounced High Voltage Title -- The makers of The Conduit have something new.

What? Another game from HVS?

I am at work, so I can't watch the stream. I hope to god the server withstands the pressure.

Actually E3 was how I found this forum back when I was a lurking non-member. Good memories :D

Erebus

Ricker said:
Yeah,that player looks awesome.

Indeed! Video quality is very crisp, it will be awesome if the live stream is up-to-date unlike last year.

Btw has this been posted?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=216101

According to Sony PR man Jake Osuwah, there's still plenty of "shockers" to come from the conference, which kicks off tomorrow at 10am PST (6pm here), despite what he calls the "pre-E3 announcements".

Ricker

Grand_Gamer said:
Program Schedule on IGN:

Thursday

4:00 pm Unannounced High Voltage Title -- The makers of The Conduit have something new.

Isn't that the "Gladiator" game that was talked about last week?

RubxQub

Ricker said:
Yeah,that player looks awesome.
E3 time is mainly the only time I feel like my Insider account is validated.

RubxQub

RubxQub said:
So there isn't an official MS conference thread yet?

...really?!

Feep

Banned
Gotta drive down to the Galen Centre now. Parking's gonna be a bitch.

This is my first E3, and my first E3 without GAF in three years. I'll miss you, GAF!

But not too much :D

Dabanton

rhino4evr said:
I wonder if Nintendo will unleash a megaton like Wii-Motion Plus right before the Microsoft confrence last year.

Lol MS played them on that one,all that talk of a 360 Waggle,made them release that news earlier than they probably wanted to.

And the at the actual conference MS revealed ...no waggle stuff. :lol

Xater

Grand_Gamer said:
Program Schedule on IGN:

Thursday

We already know from Gladiator and The Grinder. It's gonna be one of them.

Top Bottom