• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E3 2009 Thread (June 2-4) of Everything's already leaked ;)

~Kinggi~

Banned
prodystopian said:
Can anyone answer this? I have a meeting just before the Microsoft conference, and I think I'll miss it live, but I want to watch the whole thing soon after. Is this possible without G4+Tivo?
I thought gametrailers was streaming them all live and will have them up for viewing afterwards.

golem

Thank you for registering for the Xbox 360 Media Briefing!

Please be advised that due to a very special addition to our Media Briefing tomorrow,

we will be starting 5 minutes early at 10:25am.

In order to make sure that you get seated on time, please arrive no later than 9:45am

which is when we will open doors.

mega-exploda-ton??

Firestorm

prodystopian said:
Can anyone answer this? I have a meeting just before the Microsoft conference, and I think I'll miss it live, but I want to watch the whole thing soon after. Is this possible without G4+Tivo?
All the site should have it available to stream afterwards. If you want to avoid all news and see only a stream bookmark http://retroresident.com/e3/ because thewesker will try and embed them there.

geoffkeighley said:
Xbox just moved up its briefing start to 10:25 am tomorrow due to a very special last-minute surprise.
5 minutes ago from web

MS moved up it's press conference

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

DogWelder

DMeisterJ said:
His next post talks about a musical opening being the reason.

Anti-hype?
Actually, I don't he cites that as the reason. Plus, last minute schedule change for a musical opening? Doubt it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
1cesc said:
Actually, I don't he cites that as the reason. Plus, last minute schedule change for a musical opening? Doubt it.

Well, goo thing this rumor ha a quick Turnover time. All will be revealed in 17.5 hours.

1cesc said:
WTFFFF? They pulled off some more last minute magic?
1fvjf7.gif

Bed for me, hoping to wake up to awesomesauce.

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
BenjaminBirdie said:
Paul McCartney performance, guaranteed.

MS conference begins with Paul McCartney and Ringo Star playing Rockband Beatles?
Make sense, Rockband, Guitar Hero have featured in the last few MS conferences.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
An official channel won't be around...

Buuuuut... if you need an IRC channel for your needs, PM me. Many are asking for it. Not gonna risk my account. Still, for fucks sake, DO NOT MENTION THE IRC CHANNEL ON THE THREADS. Its an entirely separate thing from GAF.

Saiyar said:
MS conference begins with Paul McCartney and Ringo Star playing Rockband Beatles?
Make sense, Rockband, Guitar Hero have featured in the last few MS conferences.

yeah, after seeing the second post by keighley I thought Rock Band Beetles too...

Iksenpets

Banned
MikeE21286 said:
yeah, after seeing the second post by keighley I thought Rock Band Beetles too...

It could just as easily be DJ Hero. I'm sure Activision wants that placed in one of the press conferences. But I think it's gotta be either that or Rock Band Beatles.

It's confirmed that GameTrailers will transmit the conferences in HD? How much bandwith will I need to watch without breaks (approximately)? o.o'

I predict the Microsoft Conference will go on being pretty good,

BUT THEN!

the lights will dim.

A lone spot light goes to the center of the stage.

There is a female silhouette.

On the big screen in the background is a GIANT Metal Gear Solid 4 logo.

The conference closes with a live performance of Britney Spears' Circus, with Solid Snake cosplay backup dancers.

paparazzo

So why is 'official' E3 considered June 2-4 and not 1-4? Are Microsoft, Ubi, and EA not important enough? Makes no sense.

The Skater said:
So why is 'official' E3 considered June 2-4 and not 1-4? Are Microsoft, Ubi, and EA not important enough? Makes no sense.

Because the event itself starts on the 2nd. MS have their conference the day before, but the whole games-on-show, people-walking-round shit isn't till the next day.

Kogepan

Mr. Wonderful said:
I predict the Microsoft Conference will go on being pretty good,

BUT THEN!

the lights will dim.

A lone spot light goes to the center of the stage.

There is a female silhouette.

On the big screen in the background is a GIANT Metal Gear Solid 4 logo.

The conference closes with a live performance of Britney Spears' Circus, with Solid Snake cosplay backup dancers.

For a one year old port?:D :lol

Iksenpets said:
It could just as easily be DJ Hero. I'm sure Activision wants that placed in one of the press conferences. But I think it's gotta be either that or Rock Band Beatles.

yeah, DJ Hero is definitely possible also, but hopefully we get a Beetle or two up there on stage.

pakkit

Banned
OMG ITS MONDAY HERE ON THE EAST COAST OMG OMG OMG OMG E3 EXCITE!!!!

CubeRevolution said:
Not 12 Wii Games:

2 new Zeldas (1x Wii and 1x DS)

2 new Marios (1x Wii and 1x DSi exclusive)

1 new Metroid (Prime) (Wii or WiiWare or DS)

1 new Pikmin (Wii)

1 new Super Smash Bros (DS) (with DSi functions)

1 new Trainer for my brain (DSi)

1 new promising Franchise for Veteran-Gamer (Wii)

3 new Motion-Plus games (Donkey Kong, a sport game, cooking game)

plus: Mario and Zelda are Motion-Plus games.
WTF is this?

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is NeoGaf IIRC? Is that some kind of backup NeoGaf site? Is there a backup NeoGaf?

QFT
Somebody tell me what it even is. Im guessing its like an AIM with a group. Do I need to dl anything to use it?

w3stfa11

xKilltheMx said:
QFT
Somebody tell me what it even is. Im guessing its like an AIM with a group. Do I need to dl anything to use it?

It's simply an IRC channel (it's IRC, not IIRC). It's basically group chatting with hundreds of users. You can download a client or just use an online site like Mibbit.

Top Bottom