• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official X06 Barcelona (360) Summary Thread

Zamorro

First picture of multiplayer doom on xbla:

42192.jpg

Apparantly it's online/offline/coop multiplayer. I got the info from an xbox site in Holland:

http://www.xboxworld.nl/news/8428/x06-beroemde-doom-komt-naar-xbox-live-arcade/

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Dunno if Xboxworld.nl are just leaking stuff or making it up or what but they also have this list of upcoming XBLA releases:

Priced:

* Lumines Live! – 1200 Microsoft Points
* Contra – 400 Microsoft Points
* Doom – 800 Microsoft Points
* Street Race NYC – 800 Microsoft Points
* Gyruss – 400 punten

Not Yet Priced:

* Small Arms
* Heavy Weapon
* Totem Ball
* Sensible World of Soccer

* Ultimate Mortal Kombat
* Mutant Storm Empire
* Defender
* Assault Heroes

Doom is pretty exciting. I'll be quite happy if that is the major franchise arne mentioned.

I would really really love for xbla to be a home for a lot more classic pc games too

Kolgar

I await bombs.

IT'S GOING TO RAIN BOMBS

Seriously, I'd love a new KI. Way back when, I said I'd buy a 360 just for that game.

Bring it.

Uncle

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
PGR Racing Pack...just that wheel and the game. Its the new wireless racing wheel by Microsoft Sidewinder.

The racing wheel alone 149,99€.

(this is not old, is it?)

Pics are new, but I've heard the price and that PGR3 is coming with it earlier. IIRC the PGR3 that comes with the wheel is going to support force feedback (the original didn't, did it?).

Uncle said:
IIRC the PGR3 that comes with the wheel is going to support force feedback (the original didn't, did it?).

The original will be patched, you won`t have to buy again. Of course, you will if they don`t sell the wheel without the game

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Im gonna be heading home at 6pm so thank god for my N80 and its proper web browser, i can stay up to date on the train like one of those losers with blackberrys.

ChrisD84

TigerKnee said:

I wouldn't get too hyped up for these rumours, if they end up not being true then you'll be disappointed, same goes for a lot of people on these boards :p

I'm not expecting anything huge, so if it does happen i'll be pleasently surprised :)

TigerKnee

BadAss84 said:
I wouldn't get too hyped up for these rumours, if they end up not being true then you'll be disappointed, same goes for a lot of people on these boards :p

I'm not expecting anything huge, so if it does happen i'll be pleasently surprised :)

True. I will expect Karate Champ for XBLA then

GreekWolf

I'm telling you guys, it's not gonna be Killer Instinct (even though I'd crap my pants for a sequel)

It's Banjo Threeie all the way

jax (old)

Banned
GreekWolf said:
I'm telling you guys, it's not gonna be Killer Instinct (even though I'd crap my pants for a sequel)

It's Banjo Threeie all the way

It'd be PDZeroZero

Um. I don't expect a new RARE game to be cutesy. They'd already overdosed on sugar with VP. I'd say an adult/teen title.

The Doom news would be great for me if there wasn't already an awesome version on the Doom 3 disc. I played the shit out of that with my friend between bouts of online D3 co-op. What a great package.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I hope its not Killer Instinct. This place would explode with jizz and I won't be able to find out any information on good games.

critch

Banned
Perfect Dark Zero 2 will be announced today. They already accidentally announced it at E3 at a contest. Nobody noticed :-(

BuddyC

Treo360 said:
xbox-scene rumor round up:

* Tommorow is the X06 conference in Barcelona. Some info has been leaked including some big surprises. Here is a list of what is going to be anounced tommorow. Tune in for the confernce at Xbox.com from 6pm GMT.
* Gears of War single player and multiplayer videos shown. Playable on show floor.
* HD-DVD anouncement. Release date and price for Europe and United States. £119.99/E149.99 and December 1st release in Europe.$199.99 USD and November 24th release in US.
All will be bundled with Universal Media Remote.
* A new Halo 3 trailer is shown. Some multiplayer info revealed. Aiming for 50-64 player online. Announce that Halo 3 will be the first game to run natively on 1080p. They will make full use of this update. Available in 2007. Playable behind closed doors.
* More info about 1080p and how it will be done. New dashboard announcement. Release date revealed for late November. Will allow users to try out homebrew content made with XNA game express.
* More news on Live Anywhere and how it will function. Talk about function with Zune and XBLA titles.
* Rare show off new version of Killer Instinct for the 360. Will support 4 player tag matches. Playable on show floor.
* Alan Wake shown and fully playable. Will also be availble on Windows Vista. Coming this Spring.
* Fable 2 trailer shown. Multiplayer confirmed.
* Black Xbox 360 anounced. Available this Christmas around the world. New Xbox 360 core and premium bundles shown. Xbox 360 Classics game list. Kameo, PDZ included. More this spring including Oblivion.
* Many more videos and games are playable. I have just listed some of the major ones.

Old?

I'm at work so sifting through search = bad idea
I like how they don't give credit to the original source, which I believe was Monster Tard over at TeamXbox. Also, I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed if he was just speculating or actually spilling the beans.

BuddyC said:
I like how they don't give credit to the original source, which I believe was Monster Tard over at TeamXbox. Also, I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed if he was just speculating or actually spilling the beans.

I think he was just quoting it from some other forum. He said "take this with a pinch of salt" or something like that

Blimblim

The Inside Track
kia said:
So when the fun starts?
Press Conference ends at 8 PM CET (GMT+2), that's when all the press releases, screenshots and videos will be released. Then we'll have fun with the showfloor videos.

Top Bottom