• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official X06 Barcelona (360) Summary Thread

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Blimblim said:
Press Conference ends at 8 PM CET (GMT+2), that's when all the press releases, screenshots and videos will be released. Then we'll have fun with the showfloor videos.
So we haven't seen anything during the Conference?
When it starts?

Zamorro said:
First picture of multiplayer doom on xbla:

42192.jpg

Apparantly it's online/offline/coop multiplayer. I got the info from an xbox site in Holland:

http://www.xboxworld.nl/news/8428/x06-beroemde-doom-komt-naar-xbox-live-arcade/

why.....? hmmm today I will play gears of war...or doom.....

peace

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Btw, I can't wait to see great vids on your site blim.
Keep up the good effort man.

Orodreth

Uncle said:
Pics are new, but I've heard the price and that PGR3 is coming with it earlier. IIRC the PGR3 that comes with the wheel is going to support force feedback (the original didn't, did it?).

Yep, the packed pgr3 will suppot FF :). I read the elotrolado news and they say the old PGR3 will be patched through live to also support FF.

This will be sooo mine.

old school DooM DM/Coop!!!!!

ZOMG ZOMG! :D

....I used to have sooo much fun with mods like jDOOM at Lan parties, this is awesome!

...will miss m/keyboard support, but oh well :)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Awesome, Doom is still my favorite FPS of all time :D

Some things I hope to see:

-A FIRM release date for Lumines Live
-More XBLA announcements
-More RPGs, of course
-Blue Dragon/Lost Odyssey English demo dates announced
-Halo 3 gameplay
-New Team NINJA game
-More Japanese developer support

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
EA Lineup for X06

FIFA 07
Need for Speed™ Carbon
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 07
NBA LIVE 07
NHL™07
Half Life 2
SUPERMAN RETURNS™: THE VIDEOGAME.

Think we already knew HL2 was going to be there but looks like no Army of Two or anything else interesting.

Oh it also confirms there will be a Fifa 07 demo before the game ships....yay i guess.

Ghost said:
EA Lineup for X06

FIFA 07
Need for Speed™ Carbon
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 07
NBA LIVE 07
NHL™07
Half Life 2

Think we already knew HL2 was going to be there but looks like no Army of Two or anything else interesting.

Army of Two probably isn't far enough along to be shown in demo form.

Thomper

Ghost said:
EA Lineup for X06

FIFA 07
Need for Speed™ Carbon
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 07
NBA LIVE 07
NHL™07
Half Life 2

Oh it also confirms there will be a Fifa 07 demo before the game ships....yay i guess.
BEFORE it ships? Over here in Europe I've seen FIFA 07 in a few stores already. It's official releasedate is tomorrow. :p

tegdf

Ghost said:
EA Lineup for X06

FIFA 07
Need for Speed™ Carbon
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 07
NBA LIVE 07
NHL™07
Half Life 2

no Medal of Honor: Airborne?

c2morg

goddam ms posting the halo 3 e3 trailer as the test your connection video... grr... they know what they have... we know what they have.. yet the cock teasing continues!!

I'm so confused. Does the conference start at 1 Eastern / 10 Pacific, or 2 Eastern / 11 Pacific? I read ALL the posts and just confused myself!!! :(

I want to watch the live feed! :)

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I'm so confused. Does the conference start at 1 Eastern / 10 Pacific, or 2 Eastern / 11 Pacific? I read ALL the posts and just confused myself!!! :(

I want to watch the live feed! :)

It starts in 2 hours and 15 minutes, though I live in Europe, dont know what time that is over on your end.

sangreal

Fallout-NL said:
It starts in 2 hours and 15 minutes, though I live in Europe, dont know what time that is over on your end.

? The webcast says it starts at 6PM BST which is in 1 hour and 15 minutes

1up.com also says it starts at 10am Pacific, which is also in 1 hour and 15 minutes

And according to Scoot the itinerary in Spain says it starts at 19:00, which is in 1 hour and 15 minutes in barcelona

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
sangreal said:

1up.com also says it starts at 10am Pacific, which is also in 1 hour and 15 minutes

Talked to Luke about an hour ago. 1up should have some very nice coverage once the conference starts. ;)

hyp

i'm setting the bar low as far as expectations go. and i wouldn't be surprised if all of the info. we already know has been marked as "rumor" or "speculation" from blogging sites in the past few weeks.

PleoMax

Banned
Starts in 1hour and 3 minutes.

And fifa 2007 has awesome graphics, hmm....maybe i'll check it out, 1st fifa i touch in years

sangreal said:

And according to Scoot the itinerary in Spain says it starts at 19:00, which is in 1 hour and 15 minutes in barcelona

Hmm, xbox.nl says 20:00. Im confused.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
So I just watched the Kane and Lynch trailer from Marketplace. The kidnapped daughter narrating, wishing that her captors kill her father? That's dark.

KimiSan said:
That would just be anoying, I bought my 360 today. Havn't played it yet, waiting for my good tv to arrive.

Why did you do that? It's like buying a new Apple product on the day of their press events.

Top Bottom