• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Time for a fillabuster

uUBplyE.png

Sianos

Nah, the trolls aren't that coordinated. We'll just get more start9. Bird Anti-Christ will fall by #TeamAnarchy's own hands.
There's been some concerted trolling to send Red into the labyrinth while under Democracy and use the easy-mode frontloaded commands to chain a9's into a Grunt conversation. Its much easier to troll Democracy, since the long vote time makes it clear what the worst move is.

Toxi

Banned
If Pidgeot is released, this becomes basically unwinnable right?
Drowzee can easily become a great Pokemon with grinding, especially if we teach it the Psychic TM. We're going to only be using it and Digrat in Pokemon Tower anyway because they're the only Pokemon we have that hit ghosts.

Shingro

This democracy plan is working out lovely. If you wanted to waste time standing around that is.

it's not the democracy people who are voting for start9 and you know it.

You can't vomit in someone's car then blame them for picking you up from work

Mashing

This is a problem:

This room is in slow mode and you are sending messages too quickly. You will be able to talk again in 252 seconds.

Sianos

Democracy mode where all they do is start9

They need to rid of start nine
Ah yes, the on-rails experience is being impeded once more. Better streamline it once more.

Start9 protests the system and is trying to preserve its purity. (And is also pretty funny and generally harmless)

jholmes

Every time I look at this stream I think I'll see something interesting happening, like maybe a battle, perhaps. And every single time it's just Red standing there, walking back and forth.

Zetta

it's not the democracy people who are voting for start9 and you know it.

You can't vomit in someone's car then blame them for picking you up from work

I know its not their fault and this is why its never going to work. Rather just keep it like it was when it started and whatever happens, happens.

It worked before.

It worked before because everyone was sick of being stuck in the maze and it was a better alternative to the streamer assuming control and getting us to the lift key. Now most people would rather keep going with the crazy method that leads to digging before getting the scope

Top Bottom