• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Just a random question how does this all affect twitch? It's kinda weird because there are no ads so i assume they make no money from this. It does put a big strain on their servers though lol. Not sure if it affects the other streams viewers counts either. Not that i give a shit just had a thought.
There were ads just a bit ago.

-Horizon-

This will not end well. The Helix fossil tells us that we must be accepting of all our digging brethren. Lest we too lose ourselves like the Eevee followers.

Mit-

Just a random question how does this all affect twitch? It's kinda weird because there are no ads so i assume they make no money from this. It does put a big strain on their servers though lol. Not sure if it affects the other streams viewers counts either. Not that i give a shit just had a thought.

Don't they still air an ad whenever someone opens the stream for the first time?

Also subscribers.

Sianos

Just sayin
Abby and Jay were lost because we got impatient and accepted the false prophet before Lapras, then got impatient once more while working towards the daycare. It is the instant gratification mentality and want for an on-rails experience that caused their .

CoolOff

With the amount of press coverage this is getting, I think they're a-ok with it straining the servers.

tensuke

post-27754-DeSean-Jackson-showoff-touchdo-WKsj.gif

He would later do this
desean-jackson-fumble-o.gif

Yesss that's the one. So good.

Faddy

Banned
I get where the streamer was going with the ability to chain commands, but it doesn't work. Take it out, consolidate the votes into single inputs, and this would actually get somewhere, however slowly.

Chaining commands has worked well with downright and leftdown being the main commands that beat the maze. Democracy doesn't work when they have no absolute path. In the time to get agreement the start9 wave instantly gathers momentum and even if they can combat it there is no clear way forward for everyone to agree and vote on.

With little progress the people yearn for anarchy.

Your ad block is showing

Actionman1995

Neo Member
I can't believe over 92,000 people are watching this live. I found it intriguing at first but after watching Ash walk back and forth pressing start every couple of seconds I found it rather tedious.

Cess007

Whats the goal now. I have no idea where they are in the progression of the game

Getting back to the Team Rocket HQ, reach B4 and get the Silph Scope we left behind after beating Giovanni.... all that without using
fuking
dig again u,u

This game has the most hilarious lore ever created:

xyjBK5v.png

Any reason why Drowzee is called "The Keeper"? I think i missed that part.

LOLDSFAN

I can't believe over 92,000 people are watching this live. I found it intriguing at first but after watching Ash walk back and forth pressing start every couple of seconds I found it rather tedious.

Follow someone on Twitter who tweets updates on it. Pop in when interesting stuff happens like battles. Watch reaction on NeoGAF during said battles.

Then start and probably b would win 90% of the votes. Democracy should only be implemented when after 24+ hours absolutely zero progress has been made in an area and the group is collectively sick of being stuck.

Then progress in hard bits is entirely dependent on having the streamer do something for us. It's barely better than just having the streamer flat out do it for us. Demanarchy may be another constant struggle but at least it puts everything, even how to cope with hard bits, in the hands of the lumpenproletariat.

Pretty much how I've felt since I came in at 10K viewers. I just pop in to catch up on funny shit that happens and the dumb memes people come up with.

Evilisk

Getting back to the Team Rocket HQ, reach B4 and get the Silph Scope we left behind after beating Giovanni.... all that without using
fuking
dig again u,u

"For you, the day that Digtatta graced your Tower was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

Sianos

Well I have work tomorrow, so it looks like I can't sit home and be sick watching my favorite e-soap-opera. I hope Pidgeot survives the dark night and freedom reigns once more.

trixx

Blue stream is stupid, who cares about a bunch of people who ban anarchy or anyone who isn't "for the cause". It defeats the entire purpose of what TPP is supposed to be, order and teamwork in pure chaos

It's order and teamwrok w/o the chaos. Still has is moments, obviously not as fun as red. And it's not nearly as impressive as red with its current population.

Just announced it for people who witness the constant losses to Sabrina, thats all.

Mit-

If we were all working together in Anarchy we could get back there no problem with some good old fashioned B spam and navigation. Just gotta get past that elevator.

But with everyone divided and so many inputs wasted on anarchy/democracy and no one paying attention enough to know what's happening, we're severely less effective.

Down with democracy! Turn the goddamn system off unless we're stuck forever on something.

I'm still pissed about the Silph Scope thing.

We were almost done with the Game Corner. But no. Nope! We had to fuck up the easiest part of that section of the game.

Top Bottom