• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Zetta

I hope they remove the whole voting system. It was better when it didn't have it and it was complete chaos. This is why I rather stick to the Anarchy system, feel more united than just seeing Democracy or Anarchy in the chatlog.

Was inspired by that dig a tunnel post. Allow me to gif that for you.

ik4PgE6kp8vYr.gif

Loading slow? Use this instead.
Just woke up already fantastic :D

wmlk

I hope they remove the whole voting system. It was better when it didn't have it and it was complete chaos. This is why I rather stick to the Anarchy system, feel more united than just seeing Democracy or Anarchy in the chatlog.

We are anarchy for the most part now. I've just accepted it as an interesting new element.

I am having a hard time believing we are ever gonna collectively clear the Safari Zone with this 500 steps limitation and paying to go back each time.

fanboss

Wow I missed a lot of things. So we got Drownzee back in the team, Giovanni defeated and digrat trolling...
Did I miss anything else ? I left when the democracy/anarchy war was going on in the maze...

Wow I missed a lot of things. So we got Drownzee back in the team, Giovanni defeated and digrat trolling...
Did I miss anything else ? I left when the democracy/anarchy war was going on in the maze...

Basically we lost to Giovanni the first time, made it back to the room, used dig, made it back, beat him, used dig before we got the scope, and now we're on our way back to get it.

Top Bottom