• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Boogiepop

Wait, I'm out of the loop. Did they beat Giovanni and then dig out before getting their prize? Also, what's up with all the direction+number commands? I haven't been paying much attention today, haha!

Because we finally got to the fucking floor we needed
We spent 6 hours trying to pass a simple ledge, and it was fun. Imagine having democracy mode during the Ledge portion, it would have been boring and no one would have cared. It wouldn't have felt like an accomplishment when we beat a simple part if it wasn't for the chaos. There we're already plenty of other "TwitchPlays" streams that had "voting" modes for Pokemon Blue/Yellow. People should have used those streams if they actually wanted to see a simple "Twitch beats ____" run. This was about the chaos and fun.

i think it adds a new layer of fun to it
I don't, this imagine perfectly describes how I feel.

0IHnkTE.png

Because people want to actually move the game?

Could have used the millions of other "TwitchPlays" knockoff streams.

Mory Dunz

It's going to be funny when Safari comes around.

Democracy will take over for a bit. But that's a huge area and people are going to get impatient and switch back to anarchy in the middle of the Safari Zone. There will be much, much anger.

I mean, it's already getting close to anarchy again and this is just to walk up to the scope. Democracy won't last in the Safari Zone. People will get impatient or trolls will happen.

It'll be interesting.

Cess007

Okey, Silph Scope was obtained. We can go back to Anarchy all we want. Funnly, i think that if we try Dig, there's no way we could do it now (In Anarchy mode, i mean)

TheOGB

Banned
We spent 6 hours trying to pass a simple ledge, and it was fun. Imagine having democracy mode during the Ledge portion, it would have been boring and no one would have cared. It wouldn't have felt like an accomplishment when we beat a simple part if it wasn't for the chaos. There we're already plenty of other "TwitchPlays" streams that had "voting" modes for Pokemon Blue/Yellow. People should have used those streams if they actually wanted to see a simple "Twitch beats ____" run. This was about the chaos and fun.
Doing nothing for a full day isn't fun. I don't need to think about the ledge with Democracy, it wasn't there and we didn't need it. We clearly needed something different.

Now that we've accomplished our goal let's go fucking nuts. Time and place.

Top Bottom