• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Mory Dunz

I just thought about something...

Pidgeot is getting dangerously close to level 50.

We only have 4 badges...

Think again...

EDIT:
I assumed you were referring to disobedience which is only for traded guys.
(If so, I'm surprised at the number of people who don't know about it. No one did a starter-only run as a kid?)

Azuran

Banned

We only have 4 badges...

Even so, it wouldn't make a single difference. You can just assume he used Whirlwind every time he refuses to attack. BASED PIDGEOT does not require human assistance to win.

johnsmith

remember me
Stole this from Reddit, but someone should edit dig rat into this.

sVDWEc8.gif

We only have 4 badges...

This only applies to Traded Pokemon.

I can't wait for us to revive our god, Helix, and bring him into the mortal world for him to lead us to victory.

and then we immediately release Omanyte by accident.

Sciz

EDIT:
I assumed you were referring to disobedience which is only for traded guys.
(If so, I'm surprised at the number of people who don't know about it. No one did a starter-only run as a kid?)

The game talks about how badges make pokemon obey you and how traded pokemon can get unruly, but it's never made clear that the rule applies only to traded pokemon. It's not too surprising that there's such a widespread misconception about it.

This only applies to Traded Pokemon.

I can't wait for us to revive our god, Helix, and bring him into the mortal world for him to lead us to victory.

and then we immediately release Omanyte by accident.
.......that would be hilarious.
What if thats our duty? To release the True God into the world. To have a final battle with the Fake Prophet.
PokaRevelations

Mory Dunz

The game talks about how badges make pokemon obey you and how traded pokemon can get unruly, but it's never made clear that the rule applies only to traded pokemon. It's not too surprising that there's such a widespread misconception about it.

It's kind a joke because I'm assuming everyone tried a one OP pokemon run before. But yeah, the confusion is understandable I guess.

Heh, democracy for the elevator. How long till back to anarchy?

Regiruler

Apparently someone saw that I pressed start at times and got super pissed over it in a message in my inbox.

Didn't bother to read the date (it was so vulgar that I deleted it on the spot) so idk if it was before or after the A/D split.

TheOGB

Banned
Apparently someone saw that I pressed start at times and got super pissed over it in a message in my inbox.

Didn't bother to read the date (it was so vulgar that I deleted it on the spot) so idk if it was before or after the A/D split.
You think this is a motherfucking game?!

Why would you press start?...

Edit: Late but oh well.

Regiruler

I didn't know you people actually cared that much. It was only a handful of times. Like, maybe it worked three times maximum and nearly every other time removed the pause menu.

Regiruler

Because we finally got to the fucking floor we needed

I wanted to grind Drowzee into Hypno, but NOOOOOO

EDIT: Gaf should have a switch like this. IDK how it should be implemented, and I'm 100% confident that it's a completely terrible idea, but GAF should have an anarchy system.

Top Bottom