• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Need to replay both the games after I finish Arkham City. Kind of excited to play Drake's Fortune, it's been such a long time.

Pranay

Apparently, after beating the main story of UC3, some way or another (it wasn't made quiet clear in the topic/article) you unlock a secret (or not so secret) game mode called "Drake's Killer Clowns". Supposedly, it's similar to survival mode/COD zombies, but MUCH more involved.

No footage or screenshots are shown, as the writer explained that he wouldn't dare to visually spoil such a stunning spectacle. The guy says, and I quote, "It's the most insanely ridiculous amount of fun I've had in my 30 years of gaming". "Call of Duty's Zombie mode doesn't even hold a candle to this caliber of an experience. If it did, the flame would leap off the wick and run screaming with fear and embarrassment. DKC (Drake's Killer Clowns") is entertainment of EPIC proportions. Strobe lights, funhouse mirrors, fog machines, intense and scary music, creepy chuckles, and hordes of blade wielding, red-nosed Bozo's make you want to giggle with joy, screech in horror, and stain your drawers, all simultaneously.

found it on ND forum

Not related to the SP Campaign but i think we have discused it once in multiplayer thread.

i would suggest not to read it

but if this is true then its goty !

WrikaWrek

Banned
Not a surprise to see people like it, but a 9.9?

What is this IGN's Jade Empire? Playmania, french? What was the previously high score? 9.85?

EagleEyes

Pranay_ said:
Apparently, after beating the main story of UC3, some way or another (it wasn't made quiet clear in the topic/article) you unlock a secret (or not so secret) game mode called "Drake's Killer Clowns". Supposedly, it's similar to survival mode/COD zombies, but MUCH more involved.

No footage or screenshots are shown, as the writer explained that he wouldn't dare to visually spoil such a stunning spectacle. The guy says, and I quote, "It's the most insanely ridiculous amount of fun I've had in my 30 years of gaming". "Call of Duty's Zombie mode doesn't even hold a candle to this caliber of an experience. If it did, the flame would leap off the wick and run screaming with fear and embarrassment. DKC (Drake's Killer Clowns") is entertainment of EPIC proportions. Strobe lights, funhouse mirrors, fog machines, intense and scary music, creepy chuckles, and hordes of blade wielding, red-nosed Bozo's make you want to giggle with joy, screech in horror, and stain your drawers, all simultaneously.

found it on ND forum

Not related to the SP Campaign but i think we have discused it once in multiplayer thread.

That sounds awesome man. I dont play many PS3 games anymore but the Uncharted series has always pulled me back in. In Naughty Dog I trust.

Stairs

Banned
wow i was kinda hopin for a 10 actually...9.9 is good i guess but its not going to beat the best jrpgs this year

Yoboman

Pranay_ said:

found it on ND forum

What is the spoiler related to? Location? Modes?

Stairs

Banned
Kuro Madoushi said:
9.9....fuckin really?!

REALLY?!

Asian dad meme is spot on.

hmm the uncharted games arent bad actually there just not as good as japan games like catherine or some naruto games...i was hoping for a really good uncharted game this year to make waiting for ni no kuni alittle easier lol..looks like unchy 3 wont be great great oh well

Stairs said:
wow i was kinda hopin for a 10 actually...9.9 is good i guess but its not going to beat the best jrpgs this year

Stairs said:
hmm the uncharted games arent bad actually there just not as good as japan games like catherine or some naruto games...i was hoping for a really good uncharted game this year to make waiting for ni no kuni alittle easier lol..looks like unchy 3 wont be great great oh well

bflzx.gif

thuway

Stairs said:

People really say dumb shit on GAF.

SoilBreak

Banned
Stairs said:
ibaxUF5Sy4da6G.gif

Stairs said:
Alright, you made me laugh. Nice one.

Danielsan

Stairs said:
Read this post in Shawn Elliots voice. Seems fitting.

Pranay

PlayMagIan Ian Dransfield
Print embargo for Uncharted 3 is the 15th. QUICK WE NEED TO GET OUR MAG FINISHED AND PRINTED IN FOUR DAYS.
11 Oct

Pranay_Mohan Pranay Mohan

@PlayMagIan Today :D ?
6 minutes ago

@PlayMagIan
Ian Dransfield
@Pranay_Mohan The mag isn't out 'til the end of November. Doubt anyone will have a timely print review, bar Official PS Mag.

Stairs said:

Stairs said:

this is such weak trolling

For any one that wants to know. Playmania is a shitty spanish magazine, just as Hobby Consolas and Nintendo Accion.
Their reviews and marks dont mean anything.
Ahh, and the three (are of the same publishing group) have a policy of never give a 10 or 100%. They are truly horrible, horrible spanish videogame media.
Lol, and they spoile the ending. Typical of this magazines.

I remember when Hobby Consolas gived the highest mark they gave at the time (97%) to Metroid Prime and becuase of all the insults they received (spanish sonyer kid that was the majority of people that bought the magazine at that time: how can it be that a game I dont know about and form Nintendo has better mark than my favourite play station game? You are idiots and i will never buy again your magazine), lowered the score of the game. Gaming journalism for the win.

But that doenst take it the U3 will be possibly a great game.

NBtoaster

Didn't a French magazine give U2 a 21/20 lol?

The game is going to be great but early print reviews are just awful, sad to say.

Majmun

SpacePirate Ridley said:
I remember when Hobby Consolas gived the highest mark they gave at the time (97%) to Metroid Prime and becuase of all the insults they received (spanish sonyer kid that was the majority of people that bought the magazine at that time: how can it be that a game I dont know about and form Nintendo has better mark than my favourite play station game? You are idiots and i will never buy again your magazine), lowered the score of the game. Gaming journalism for the win.

That is pretty pathetic wow. And Metroid Prime deserves a 97% score imo.

Majine

Banned
Stairs said:
So good. Oh god.

Stairs said:

osshsn.gif

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Wow, I missed this. Playmania is a big magazine there. It has existed since forever, right? It's that much more crazy that this is the highest score they've ever given... It's really hard to keep the expectations in check :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom