• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer |OT| Swinging To Victory

Why are the dlc gameplay chests so high? I swear to god everyone is running around with p90 or something and my arrowhead feels inadequate. I opened my last one and got the rkl.....

Foxxsoxx

Why are the dlc gameplay chests so high? I swear to god everyone is running around with p90 or something and my arrowhead feels inadequate. I opened my last one and got the rkl.....

P90 is an okay gun but far from ridiculous.

The arrowhead is great at midrange, especially with an accuracy mod equipped. Don't even try and engage close range with it unless you have to.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Arrowhead is better than the P90. Even at close range, it has pretty deadly blindfire and since it has a huge clip (without the clip capacity mod I might add), you can wreck people with it at any ranges.

P90 is good at close to medium range. Anything outside that range and your bullets won't do any substantial damage to your enemy.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Double XP is also this weekend.

Next ranked rewards are ranked weapon skins.

Crushing will have matchmaking for a week only.

stryke

The Pak sucks so fucking much. It's the ONLY weapon in this game I'm planning to use hero weapon chests for. It's so shitty at everything. I'll take the stoner over this junk any day of the week. Barely gonna unlock the 2nd hero Pak and its been such a constant struggle in frustration.

Pak80 is the best for survival. I use it for the pirate warlord waves where I don't have to waste time reloading.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Pak80 is the best for survival. I use it for the pirate warlord waves where I don't have to waste time reloading.
It's ok in survival, but my post was mostly talking about competitive. It's garbage for competitive. I'm more than halfway done with this awful gun. I can't wait to finish it.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Why use it if you don't have fun with it? No one will know if you don't have the mods.
Because I've completed all my guns with downs and haven't had the need to use a hero weapon chest when I like working to complete a set of hero weapons with kills. It gives me something to work on/achieve. The Pak is really pushing my buttons though because it's just not very good at anything lol.

Are they gonna add new weapons/boosters with the new patch?

And that ammo cost increase is just a way to get people to buy uncharted points for those co-op one time boosters...
It's gonna backfire worse than they thought. I'd gladly spend money if they communicated more (why should I pay dem PR wages? tell me one good reason) and if they gave us what we wanted.

And no, I'm not complaining for myself... I already have 30/30 stars everywhere and all weapon upgrades, but I still think it's not fair to others. It feels pretty scummy to me.

ps: I still haven't used any one-time use boosters and I advised everyone to do the same. I was afraid they were gonna pull a stunt like this.

Because I've completed all my guns with downs and haven't had the need to use a hero weapon chest when I like working to complete a set of hero weapons with kills. It gives me something to work on/achieve. The Pak is really pushing my buttons though because it's just not very good at anything lol.
What about the Harrison though? I felt like I gave free KOs to my enemies... I'm glad I'm done with weapon grinding.

Foxxsoxx

Classic is back. Yeah baby B)

Glad they're working on more maps and I was hoping they would do Ranked gun skins for a while, glad they decided to.

Nev

Banned
They said there are changes to classic. If it's downs I'm out for absolutely real. That mode is the only reason I'd play this game, watch them ruin it.

The dude taunting was foreshadowing all that money you were about to spend and make.
lol, that makes sense actually because i had the money to buy another stone but i didn't do it until right when i had to save them all again
Speaking of the Cintamani Stone, there's a glitch someone pointed out to me where you can have an infinite amount of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJfEdJOmXho

Just throw it out and cancel with either the "square" or "touchpad" buttons, and--tada!--you'll never run out.
ohhhh what? i wanna get how to do this but i don't understand, once you press r1+l1 and let go, it's done, so how would you cancel it?

Drencrom

ohhhh what? i wanna get how to do this but i don't understand, once you press r1+l1 and let go, it's done, so how would you cancel it?

They fixed it with the latest liveupdate (.50)

Classic is back. Yeah baby B)

Glad they're working on more maps and I was hoping they would do Ranked gun skins for a while, glad they decided to.

Yeah, really glad that it's finally coming. A nice change of pace mode-wise.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Are they gonna add new weapons/boosters with the new patch?

It's gonna backfire worse than they thought. I'd gladly spend money if they communicated more (why should I pay dem PR wages? tell me one good reason) and if they gave us what we wanted.

And no, I'm not complaining for myself... I already have 30/30 stars everywhere and all weapon upgrades, but I still think it's not fair to others. It feels pretty scummy to me.

ps: I still haven't used any one-time use boosters and I advised everyone to do the same. I was afraid they were gonna pull a stunt like this.

What about the Harrison though? I felt like I gave free KOs to my enemies... I'm glad I'm done with weapon grinding.
I had fun leveling up the Harrison. The damage drop off was stupid, but I legit enjoyed completing it. I think my favorite mod was recoil for it.

Drencrom

I can't go online, says "You've been disconnected from PSN. You must be connected to access the online portions of this title" when it starts connecting.

I've restarted the PS4 and logged in and out of PSN and nothing works. Am I alone?

EDIT: Got in after logging out and logging another time lol

Foxxsoxx

I had fun leveling up the Harrison. The damage drop off was stupid, but I legit enjoyed completing it. I think my favorite mod was recoil for it.

I really wish the Harrison could one shot headshot from a certain range. I want to love it but I can't with the dropoff and low mag size.

test_account

XP-39C²
For a week.

Yes, you read correctly. One week only. I'm not making this up. ����
For fuck's sake, Naughty Dog!!
After playing co-op for a while now on crushing, i can understand this decision. The later levels are hard as fuck, and playing them with randoms without any form of coordination through voice chat doesnt make it any easier. Then you also have people who quit more frequently it seems. Naughty Dog might extend the period, but i can understand why they went with one week to begin with at least, as a test.

Regarding hardcore, do we know which difficulty that is? Crushing?

Drencrom

After playing co-op for a while now on crushing, i can understand this decision. The later levels are hard as fuck, and playing them with randoms without any form of coordination through voice chat doesnt make it any easier. Then you also have people who quit more frequently it seems. Naughty Dog might extend the period, but i can understand why they went with one week to begin with at least, as a test.

Regarding hardcore, do we know which difficulty that is? Crushing?

I don't understand this reasoning at all, so what if you don't always get good teammates? It's better to have the option to match with randoms then just being able to play by yourself if you don't have any PSN friends to play it on crushing with. Also, you can make new friends by playing and matchmaking with randoms so that you later can team up and coordinate and clear the levels.

You could always just matchmake with randoms in hard and then go for crushing with them sure, but people should have the option.

test_account

XP-39C²
I don't understand this reasoning at all, so what if you don't always get good teammates? It's better to have the option to match with randoms then just being able to play by yourself if you don't have any PSN friends to play it on crushing with. Also, you can make new friends by playing and matchmaking with randoms so that you later can team up and coordinate and clear the levels.
The reasoning is that it can get frustrating, not being able to complete the objectives. Not just that, but also when people quit mid match because they cant get certain numbers of stars, sucks for the remaining players who doesnt quit.

I also think the idea was that you're suppose to play on moderate and hard, then make friends, team up and play on crushing, hence why crushing was locked out of matchmaking.

I agree that its nice that they opened crushing to matchmaking, but i can see the reason for why its just a week to begin with.

I imagine they didn't want crushing matchmaking at launch was because it would have likely been the most frustrating thing in the world. At least now, more people know the dynamics of the game and how to play each map and objective. It's probably less frustrating than it would have been.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
While yes it would be less frustrating now that it's been out a while and people have gotten used to the flow of everything, I still find it dumb how it's only for one week only. Give us options, not take them away!

Adding matchmaking for Crushing was nice. That first night I was able to help a few randoms get their crushing emblems.

Feels good, man.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I never noticed this until yesterday, but when you use the Djinn mystical in competitive, you get a UC3 track that plays along with it.

It's the only UC3 track in the MP so far.

SDR-UK

I never noticed this until yesterday, but when you use the Djinn mystical in competitive, you get a UC3 track that plays along with it.

It's the only UC3 track in the MP so far.

Not true. Pursuit appears during some moments of the match, though very rarely especially when compared to how much U2 tracks show up.

another goodie here, joined a bounty hunter match late and I expected to lose but we won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeaV7LEBi6o

what is with that guy stuttering his ass off? you see him doing it

here

and again here and here when we spawned together and then again here when I was spectating. in fact I think he was doing it the whole match.

also some strange shit happens here when i'm tryna collect the bounty, I feel like I am inside the el dorado? because the triangle doesn't fill up.

also here it told us our captain survived even though right after that he got downed with the captain symbol. all strange stuff.

Raptor

Ok, give it to me straight, Im a noob and I need some tips.

Whats the best weapon to aim forward to get it?

Best Loadout?

Tips for Survival Crushing solo.

Thanks.

:p

Top Bottom