• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warcraft III Reforged Edition (Remaster) Announced!

Daymos

Well I have to say it's becoming pretty clear that Blizzard is fully joining the ranks of EA and Bethesda in the competition for worst video game company. 10 years ago blizzard, bethesda, bioware (now EA owned) were the ones I always looked to for my favorite PC games, now it's just sad.

lsx7xsbzu3e41.jpg

They removed shadows :messenger_tears_of_joy:

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Well I have to say it's becoming pretty clear that Blizzard is fully joining the ranks of EA and Bethesda in the competition for worst video game company. 10 years ago blizzard, bethesda, bioware (now EA owned) were the ones I always looked to for my favorite PC games, now it's just sad.

I feel really bad for what they did to SC2. The developers did an excellent job with the game, matching and even surpassing impossible expectations. But then activision/bliz fucked it into the ground. How they treated Dota compared to what valve has done with it tells you everything you need to know.

RIP blizzard. Hope you made some money

dilbag

I feel really bad for what they did to SC2. The developers did an excellent job with the game, matching and even surpassing impossible expectations. But then activision/bliz fucked it into the ground. How they treated Dota compared to what valve has done with it tells you everything you need to know.

blizzard does have very talented people working for them, its their leadership that sucks. I feel bad for the people that put hard work into the games only to have the company smash it into the ground., or have things locked behind a pay wall.

honest/ignorant/naive question: what happened to SC2? I played it at launch and haven’t kept track of it since

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Guys really getting mixed reviews about reforged. Should I buy it or not?
If you like warcraft 3 sure it's basically warcraft 3.

Blizz did lie in the past about things that would be in the game.

They lied and if you buy the game now.
You would state you are ok with that.

The game is def great. But blizz needs to fix their shit. I would wait for them to apologize and make an announcement of how they will turn it around.

Last edited:

Antwix

What are u talking about? They fucked up the classic WC3 even if you don't buy this crappy new version.

Get outta here with your fanboi bullshit
I can absolutely confirm this. I can't even play the campaign. I didn't buy Reforged; I don't want to buy Reforged. I just wanted to revisit the campaign of a game I bought almost 20 years ago. All it does is say "Defeat" when I load a mission. I've tried all this signing out, relauching, etc, crap that's suggested and it still doesn't work. It's not like I can ask for a refund LOL. What a pile of fucking trash. I'll probably just pirate it.

Top Bottom