• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Wedbush) November NPD Preview & OFFICIAL Prediction thread

Armitage

Fuzzy said:
You guys are going to miss the new thread while waiting in here.

I am FASTER than my connection.

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
As always, people here are super hyped. After the numbers, they'll be super disappointed. It is so déjà-vu.

NPD is the opiate of the masses?

Coin Return

Loose Slot
31-eur-Riot%20police%20fire%20pepper%20spray%20at%20demonstrators%20during%20clashes%20in%20an%20anti-war%20demonstration%20outside%20the%20Greek%20Parliament.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
GAF is crashing. I can't believe GAF is crashing on a thursday evening for NPD numbers.

Syb

Oh God... We arnt going to get the numbers are we? GAF will explode right before the thread is posted... no00o0o0o0o0o0

donny2112

E3 didn't bring GAF (all the way) down, but I've gotten five "The server is too busy messages" refreshing this thread and the main page. :lol

castle007

Banned
OH NOES

I have to leave in a couple of minutes to the store!!!

It will take me 20 minutes in total. I am going to miss the first half of the fun :(

Tieno

castle007 said:
OH NOES

It will take me 20 minutes in total. I am going to miss the first half of the fun :(
Go later!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
castle007 said:
OH NOES

20 minutes? That's like the first 20 pages! :lol

Top Bottom