• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Wedbush) November NPD Preview & OFFICIAL Prediction thread

mildewproduction

Melissa_Wu1_narrowweb__300x381,0.jpg

excited%20baby.jpg

What snacks do you guys have in preperation for this megaton thread?:lol

I've got two bags of Cheese-Its, some Chex Mix, and some egg nog

If someone doesn't mind getting banned, and want to go with a bang... I dare someone to make a fake NPD November thread right now, with a picture of...

punkd-kutcher-inside.jpg

Zonar

Karma Kramer said:
If someone doesn't mind getting banned, and want to go with a bang... I dare someone to make a fake NPD November thread right now, with a picture of...

punkd-kutcher-inside.jpg
:lol

ilbambino said:
Sonycowboy is online already :)
whew...we hav hope...

BTW: I'm surprised no one's anticipating FFIII, FFV, & CoMana nos. or made any predictions; there are other titles of interest beside teh HW & FFXII, Zelda, GoW.

Grecco

Three Consoles enter, one Console leaves, three consoles enter one console leaves!

We need some more Batledome hype

you guys should really focus on actually playing games instead of pointlessly arguing over something like sales numbers

dear god this wait is killing me :(

Karma Kramer said:

punkd-kutcher-inside.jpg

Like this?

bunkum said:
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, scrap all your LTD's and bun fights etc etc

This is a message put out by NPD

It has come to our attention that the November 2005 Video Games data released today contained overstated information. Please do not use the information in your PowerView databases and/or Snapshot Reports released earlier today. NPD will remove the most recent data from the NPD Funworld website beginning 7:30pm EST.

NPD Games will review the reasons behind the overstated numbers immediately and will have an update to you by tomorrow, Friday 12pm EST. We are not clear when the new data will be reissued. However, we are making every effort to ensure the issue is resolved before re-releasing the Video Games Data.

We apologize for this inconvenience
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2388279#post2388279

:lol

Elios83

WOW I'm really scared at the idea of what a normal person would think reading a thread with people so excited to know sales numbers of a bunch of consoles :lol :lol :lol :lol

Now where are the numbers?:D :D

Top Bottom