• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Wedbush) November NPD Preview & OFFICIAL Prediction thread

scanners.jpg

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
speculawyer said:
Why does it feel like that scene in Trading places where everyone awaits the crop report before trading on the FOJC market?

Because we all own stock in the company, so we need to know if we have to sell sell sell!

speculawyer said:
Why does it feel like that scene in Trading places where everyone awaits the crop report before trading on the FOJC market?

:lol

GAF: RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLEORANGEFUTURESRABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE

Speevy

Banned
xaosslug said:
:lol

what'd I miss?

I called some Junior member "Junior", then someone insisted that I do the same to another Junior member with the opposing viewpoint, then I called someone "Junior" for being disgusted with my use of the term.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
my predictions:

DS : 690,000
PSP: 350,000
GBA: 320,000
PS2: 470,00
Wii: 500,000
PS3: 220,000
X360: 600,000
Xbx: 17k
GC: 49k

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Speevy said:
I called some Junior member "Junior", then someone insisted that I do the same to another Junior member with the opposing viewpoint, then I called someone "Junior" for being disgusted with my use of the term.
:lol I have tears coming from my eyes right now.... :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
briefcasemanx said:
my predictions:

PREDICTIONS RIGHT?

briefcasemanx said:
my predictions:

stop with teh jokes, guys!
Edit: oh, you added 'my predictions', NM.

this is sad, i finished work 5 minutes ago and i'm hanging around to wait for these sales numbers to go up..... its a 45 minute train ride home and i don't want miss anything. :lol

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Region-FreeWii said:
this is sad, i finished work 5 minutes ago and i'm hanging around to wait for these sales numbers to go up..... its a 45 minute train ride home and i don't want miss anything. :lol

Whats your cell number? I'll call you with the information.... :)

Arsenal

Region-FreeWii said:

You realize it will be 30 minutes before we see anything, and then after that it takes like an hour for all the numbers to trickle out :)

xaosslug

Speevy said:

but why take such a hardline with you? I've seen "Junior" flung around like an insult a bunch of times by different members. Whatever. In any event: :lol

Arsenal said:
You realize it will be 30 minutes before we see anything, and then after that it takes like an hour for all the numbers to trickle out :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it i'm going home, the later trains are so crowded though..... oh well maybe i can grab some ass or something.

rage1973

Region-FreeWii said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it i'm going home, the later trains are so crowded though..... oh well maybe i can grab some ass or something.
Are you an old Japanese businessman?

we just had a bunch of popcorn delivered to the office a few minutes ago. talk about impecable timing and bad holiday gifts.

hopefully Gears shows the numbers it deserves.

Top Bottom