• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

BigBoss

Its funny, in the Killzone 2 thread someone said that something bad was going to happen to the Sony camp because of how good Killzone 2 is turning and bam, Kojima strikes.

chapel

Banned
ps3irfront.jpg

MGS game on the PS3 wat!!!

It would be awesome for a game on the 360, but I highly doubt it as an exclusive.

The xbox 360 one is sideways... while the ps3's is upright just like that one.. minus the green. So we'll we get to see reverse meltdowns now?

h3ro

BUT IT'S GREEN. WHY DID THEY PICK GREEN. THIS IS INSANE. WHAT'S GOING ON?

RYAN, STOP WORKING ON HALO AND TELL US!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Maybe it has something to do with like something "turning on" in Metal Gear. Did we ever figure out what Existence or Meme Expansion were?

Sibylus

Banned
I don't at all understand what's going on here, but I am hopeful for more hilarious meltdowns.

"Betrayalton: Part Two"

Believe!

Dot50Cal

Banned
I'm sure I'm not the only one requesting that whatever MGS4 SUBSTALIZDNAE is for, it includes METAL GEAR ONLINE : PSN EDITION.

Nif

Byakuya769 said:
The xbox 360 one is sideways... while the ps3's is upright just like that one.. minus the green. So we'll we get to see reverse meltdowns now?

Your xbox is sideways.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Guys at least try thinking this out. Its blantfully obvious what everyone's first reaction would be upon seeing this. So why do you think they would make this unless it was for that very purpose?

AmMortal

Banned
h3ro said:
BUT IT'S GREEN. WHY DID THEY PICK GREEN. THIS IS INSANE. WHAT'S GOING ON?

RYAN, STOP WORKING ON HALO AND TELL US!

Seriously, I can't believe people aren't getting banned for speculative port talks.

I was banned for wanting Castlevania on PSN, granted, I phrased it in a really stupid way

RpgN

Konami sure likes the attention and system warz :( I swear all developers are following the SE shitty way. Just say it ahead on which system the new metal gear is coming.

WYWY

Post in your guesses now!

I say it's Wii. Because of the 'i'. A real 'power sign' is a circle with a verticle line. But in the picture it is an 'i'.

Guess: Wii

Top Bottom