• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
drohne said:
O SHIT

not to say that it isn't a 360 game, but that's a universal power symbol, and it's universally green. oh look there's one on my ibook the next metal gear is for depressing old ppc macs
so it really IS for wii

zewone said:
This isn't a serious post, right?

It can't be.

You realize you can have your 360 stand vertical, right?

Right?

and you can do the same with a ps3.. what's your point? Doesn't change the original orientation of their respective power signals though, junior.

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
stilgar said:
Couldn´t it be an AC!D sequel on DSi ?????
I think you're onto something there.......

edit: I fear for the safety of the internet when this is revealed, whatever it is.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
Stink said:
34opjbb.jpg

Needs to be Quoted for justice.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Konami actually just started an MGS4 print campaign with MGS4 that I've noticed that says "now exclusive to PS3" (strange emphasis on the now), but I really wouldn't be surprised. The timing is such that the six month window is expiring in just a few days, though I imagine this would be an 09 release anyway...

zewone

Byakuya769 said:
and you can do the same with a ps3.. what's your point? Doesn't change the original orientation of their respective power signals though, junior.
Wow.

He was serious.

I hope they fucking clarify this as soon as possible.

Because I need more Metal Gear and I DON'T need impending console war madness

newsguy

Holy shit I can't wait until it's a decent hour and the sony fanboys come out in full force. I have a feeling when I wake up this thread is going to be fucking hilarious.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
MvmntInGrn said:
God this is annoying, I was about to go to sleep.
Go to sleep... the 100+ thread will be waiting for you in the morning.

Grayman

revolverjgw said:
I hope they fucking clarify this as soon as possible.

Because I need more Metal Gear and I DON'T need impending console war madness
They obviously did this specifically to "have fun" with people. Clarification will not be coming.

AmMortal

Banned
i for iPHONE

! for MGS

= iPHONE MGS, which is awesome, because MGS can be the flagship title for their first console orientated campaing ( which apple mentioned a month ago)

f@luS

More than a member.
Could be MGS4 for xbox 360. One year after . Like bioshock. It will have sold like 4+ millions on PS3 already.

They will just dump down many things like audio to fit

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Posting in an epic thread.

fistfulofmetal said:
They could have at least been a little subtle.

Nah, with the way most people are acting they could have been even more suggestive, hell, they could have written it in a 360 type set, included the Xbox logo, or Microsoft symbol and people would still be questioning what in the world this means. With how big the user base is for the 360 they can't afford to not release a port, it's easy money.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
the phrasing: somehow significant or just engrish? or shit, upside down exclamation mark, maybe it's spanglish

Troidal

I wish it was AC!D3 on DSi or iPhone, but the game sold poorly I doubt they'd do another one.

Of course, MGS4 360 would be one hell of a news though.

Top Bottom