• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
skip said:
hay guys? our source in japan says that the event doesn't start for another 4 hours, which is why nothing has happened yet.

...where'd you get your start time info?

Let's all kill koam.

...I don't know if koam was the one to give us these times, but someone has to die.

mr_nothin

Banned
GDGF said:
Begun the conference has!
zoidburg8ac.png

LMFAO @ false alarm!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Absolutely hilarious series of posts on page 11.

I think the guys posting the link thought they were doing good, though. Probably tricked by someone else, not trying to be asses.

if this thing doesn't start for another 4 hours, I'm screwed; I'm gonna have to go to bed because I have a class first thing in the morning :(

Angelcurio said:
Arent there some live blogs out there?

E3 was full of live blogs giving coverage.

And what about live broadcast like what gamespot did with the conferences?

at least i hope that Gamespot give live broadcast of the TGS conferences.

They might not be allowed to live broadcast since this was invitation only. Besides, the conference is likely only in Japanese. I don't think there'll be a broadcast of the American conference either.

Ashodin

10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.

mj1108

10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.

Zeed

Banned

medrew

From that blog listed earlier:

Furoba

fresquito

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
9:40 AM: Conference is about to start. Get ready!

almost ready...

crunker99

-

cicero

skip said:
hay guys? our source in japan says that the event doesn't start for another 4 hours, which is why nothing has happened yet.

...where'd you get your start time info?
Thanks for tipping everyone off earlier, jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom