• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip

imastalker co. said:
so ten o'clock skip?

that's what we're hearing. our guys are talking directly with Nintendo reps. I'm confused by the Gameworld Network blog...rumor has it that no non-Japanese media is being allowed in.

gwn.com:

10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.

KINGMOKU

fresquito said:
10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.
I've read it four times! :lol

I read it there, come here, and read it again. :lol

Man this thread is going to be awesome.

I didn't post that link first but um...

please don't ban me?
I just saw it at another forum, thought it was real, and wanted you guys to know about it.

kojacker

Will people use the last ounce of wit in their heads and not post the possible link to the conference, so that 2000 scabby gits don't log on and spoil it for the rest of us.

Stop cutting our own throats.

Yes, I'm struggling with my crappy dial up!

RaijinFY said:
89683478333593ef373d70e65801.jpg

Worst avatar ever... >_<

I think I went to school with him :D

cvxfreak

This just in: the less people post, the better the servers function, not the guest access.

So if you've got some witty but uncontributing post, maybe you ought to just keep it to yourself.

artist

Banned
outunderthestars said:
Can we designate ONE person to copy the blogs, instead of the dozen or so that will?
no

this is the time to panic, everything is going haywire and you want to designate? :lol

mj1108

GDGF said:
OK so lets get this straight. The conference doesn't start for like 4 hours or some such, right?

Considering that one live site said the press was now inside, it sounds like they're just getting a really late start?

LM4sure

Banned

Rogosh

FYI, I noticed that the "secret" video link has been posted on Digg, so everyones hopes for a smooth stream are now dead :lol

LM4sure said:
GODDAMNIT WE ****ING KNOW ALREADY

Ashodin

LM4sure said:
10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think GAF may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.
fixed

HAY GUYS!

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Furoba said:
Hey I didn't know that, I got the link from someone who posted it there earlier!
Can't edit here either so...

You're walking on thin ice, mister!

Tadaima

Netrunner2k2 said:
HAY GUYS!

Thanks for the heads up.

Darmstadtium

Bandwagoner
sp0rsk said:
I don't think we hav eenough people posting info from the blogs.
The latest update says:

;)

Wes

venison crêpe
skip said:
I'm confused by the Gameworld Network blog...rumor has it that no non-Japanese media is being allowed in.

Maybe they're watching that June feed and haven't realised yet.

:lol :lol :lol at everyone posting the blog stuff. This thread delivers on an epic scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom