• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
skip said:
that's what we're hearing. our guys are talking directly with Nintendo reps. I'm confused by the Gameworld Network blog...rumor has it that no non-Japanese media is being allowed in.
well then, i guess it's time to go ride and come back just in time, or have it all waiting for me.

since i'm sure to be drunk, it'll be a win win situation.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
BREAKING NEWS

The latest update says:

10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.

what

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Man, if these updates are fake and the conference is later, those of you who knew could have told us earlier.

Ashodin

Chao said:
a_med_eg_rev_phoenix_004.jpg

I NEED PROOF!!
OBJECTION!!

Check a couple pages back. I was the first one who posted the blog news. IN MOTHA****IN BOLD TOO.

Cerrius said:
BREAKING NEWS

The latest update says:

10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.

what
Lock if old!

what

Ashodin

10:35 AM: The conference is starting a little later than expected. Expect more updates in the next 20 minutes or so.

saz

Banned
10:35 AM: The conference is starting a little later than expected. Expect more updates in the next 20 minutes or so

Striek

one and skip saying no to the conference starting now? GWN playing GAF and the rest of the internets like fools?

lol

civilstrife said:
"10:35 AM: The conference is starting a little later than expected. Expect more updates in the next 20 minutes or so."

Some fanboy in the America's master plan to blog the event after reading what happens on GAF has failed...

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
10:35 AM: The conference is starting a little later than expected. Expect more updates in the next 20 minutes or so.

Chao

Now the blog is trying to **** us all. >: O

IT'LL START IN 20 MINUTES KEEP REFRESHING TEH BLOG, WE WANT MORE HITZ LOLZ.

BuddyC

Maxrpg said:
A carefully planned press event started later than anticipated? NO WAY.

mj1108

Netrunner2k2 said:

:( SADNESS!

Apparently they're getting the bomb ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom