• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, the quotes are back :lol :lol

10:38 AM: Conference has officially started! Iwata is here along with several other Nintendo big wigs from Japan. The speaker is introducing everyone. Iwata got up and took a bow.

GDGF

Soothsayer
:lol This is funny ( a kicking someones' ass kind of funny)

I'm going to eat. Coming back in like 3 or 4 hours I guess.

10:38 AM: Conference has officially started! Iwata is here along with several other Nintendo big wigs from Japan. The speaker is introducing everyone. Iwata got up and took a bow.

Joe Molotov

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but here's the latest update from that I'm receiving from sources close to me.

Sad_Panda said:
10:35 AM: The conference is starting a little later than expected. Expect more updates in the next 20 minutes or so.

cicero

Mama Smurf said:
Man, if these updates are fake and the conference is later, those of you who knew could have told us earlier.
And spoil the excitement and pleasure of being the only ones in the know? The Ziff-Davis parvenu don't play it like that.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Japan Event first:
9:00PM (Wednesday) - 3:00AM (Thursday) EDT
6:00PM (Wednesday) - 12:00PM (Wednesday) PDT
2:00AM (Thursday) - 8:00AM (Thursday) GMT/UTC
3:00AM (Thursday) - 9:00AM (Thursday) BST
10:00AM (Thursday) - 4:00PM (Thursday) Japan Time
When did this happen? :(

JCX

will the conference start by 10 EST? I have school tomorrow at 7:15, but I don't want to miss this.

kojacker

Is it starting a little later than expected? When can we expect more updates?

I wonder if the press are finally inside...

*cries*

as the minutes go by, the more tired i get and more i want to sleep than look for Wii news...

Ashodin

BuddyC said:
A carefully planned press event started later than anticipated? NO WAY.
happened last e3, don't see why it doesn't have to happen now.

I'm trusting Skip. I'm going to have 3 hours sleep tonight, and come back in the morning (6am) and enjoy.

If anything happens, I won't ever visit 1up again.

I probably will.

saz said:

JESUS ****ING CHRIST.

saz

Banned

Darmstadtium

Bandwagoner

woot :

Angelcurio

First gonintendo links us to that other blog.

And now word on beyond 3D is that the blog is fake :S

Could someone confirm?

LM4sure

Banned

spengo

I have a feeling this Codenamerevoltuion IRC announcement channel is just posting stuff from the GWN site and are not really in Japan. :lol

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!

Looks like the time is almost nigh gentlemen. After years of waiting, countless fraud "insiders", and millions of broken hearts, the true is coming. I feel so right, so vindicated. For by this time tomorrow, I will know something. What I will know, I do not know, but I'm sure I will be satisfied. The feeling of satisfaction is rare, and when it comes around it should not be taken lightly. For in the hearts of man, true satisfaction comes and goes like a cool breeze on a hot summer night. Satisfaction comes with the inhale of air, the friction of love, the rapid movement of your hand. It cannot be manufactured, it cannot be faked. Yet it lies in the most odd of places. Tonight, satisfaction lies in the East, the the heart of Tokoyo where all dreams come true. Tonight, satisfaction is thousands of miles away, but through the power of the internet it seems like it's right on my front doorstep. Tonight, satisfaction calls. Are you ready to be satisfied?

I'm trusting Skip. I'm going to have 3 hours sleep tonight, and come back in the morning (6am) and enjoy.

If anything happens, I won't ever visit 1up again.

I probably will.

I hate these things. It's one big nerd stampede to be the first to post the latest blog entry, as if it'll somehow make the person who posts it first a superstar.

Wes

venison crêpe
Keyser Soze said:
It's 2:30AM over here in Ireland, WHAT THE **** AM I DOING

*yawn*

Aye 38 minutes filled of watching a video from June, to go with mammoth postinging of two sentance from a blog... GAF I love thee.

See you when something has actually been uttered

If this site is reporting stuff from the June conference.... then holy shit.

Look, I've already started eating my grapes, and it's going to pain me to stop because these are some delicious ****ing grapes.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
10:38 AM: Conference has officially started! Iwata is here along with several other Nintendo with big wigs from Japan. The speaker is introducing everyone. Iwata got up and took a bow.

Joe Molotov

Stolen from GAF:

Darmstadtium said:

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
okay if you were late with the last news update STOP POSTING THEM.

Lets weed out the slowpokes.

Also i have a feeling their "feed" is nothing but BS anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom