• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
222px-Barney_Gumble.png

It begins.....

I was looking in some of the VC info Ami has in post #1
TOEJAM AND EARL FOR LAUNCH(hopefully)!!! I don't need any of the other info,
that makes the Wii a day one lock for me(Barring any 299.99 megaton horror)
Zelda TP
Metroid Prime 3
Super paper mario (only assuming)
a few VC games (TJ & E)

Thats a damn fine launch right there

GhaleonEB

Amir0x said:
yes that is the motivation for all the info threads i start :\
I was kidding! I was implying that this thread may challenge the almighty Oblivion thread, depending on the news. your summary threads rock :)

I've been waiting for this moment to come since I first put hands on that beautiful Wiimote at E3 earlier this year.

I thought Leipzig was it, but wait some more... now, finally.. Nintendo cannot delay any longer.. :)

One warning: If this thread gets really stupid really quickly, I'll be locking it until 5 minutes until the beginning of the event. So behave yourselves.

Priz

Need to fix the west coast/PST conference end time. It ends at midnight and not noon, right? :lol

Eagerly awaiting the details. If they really announce that cooking game, I don't care if it's Japan only, I'm importing it the day it's released - after seeing the controller demo and being the HUGE Ore no Ryouri fan that I am... :) That's the one demo/thing being shown off that'll really sell me on everything (even if its' not a launch). The one launch title I plan to get as of right now is "Metal Slug Anthology".

Also, it's strange. I have a Japanese launch PS2 with some quirkiness, a GT3 PS2 which has problems reading CD's (unless I put a 1" strip of tape on them) and a launch xbox (I won from the Taco Bell contest) which is now having problems reading CD's and gives me the "This disc is dirty or damaged" error constantly. I'm hoping my 360 doesn't develop any issues, but neither my gamecube nor my DS (both bought on launch day) haven't had a single issue and I assume the Wii will be the same way. We'll see! (For some reason, with the price and such, I feel I just won't have to worry about it, regardless)

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Dragona Akehi said:
One warning: If this thread gets really stupid really quickly, I'll be locking it until 5 minutes until the beginning of the event. So behave yourselves.
please do, it's for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom