• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayrUK

reggiezidan.gif

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Amir0x said:
not even a single thing to indicate that the '10 huge free-roaming levels' will be a focus... just all mini-games. LAME indeed.

Agreed. How many versions of Whack-a-mole did I just see there?

temjin

Banned
omg did you see the cow fly in the rayman vid.

aweeesome.

and yes to the person that said it has a earthworm jim type of vibe goin on.

oresome

Taichu

Haha, you know that GAFfers hate to be late to the party. That's why we're so early. I'll be refreshing in between rounds of Dr. Mario/Puzzle League on the GBA. I need to find some popcorn!

GDGF

Soothsayer
Snaku said:
Currently Active Users: 1997 (823 members and 1174 guests)

Ban the guests! Save the servers!

Kill the men. Kill the elves. Save the gold for ourselves!

Seriously though. I hope the server can take it. I'm going off for a bite. Hope I can get back on when I get back.

cynlix

The time is wrong on the first post thing for Japan.

Original: 6:00PM (Wednesday) - 12:00PM (Wednesday) PDT
Correction: 6:00PM (Wednesday) - 12:00AM (Thursday) PDT

:)

Wes

venison crêpe
I feel there should be some kind of GAF Radio playing, that plays appropriate songs depending on the news we hear. For instance all it would do at the moment is play The final Countdown on repeat for an hour.

GhaleonEB

GDGF said:
Kill the men. Kill the elves. Save the gold for ourselves!

Seriously though. I hope the server can take it. I'm going off for a bite. Hope I can get back on when I get back.
Are you kidding? the run-up to the IBM "news" the other night brought down the server, and that was some crap hyped by a couple of sites ONE DAY in advance. This will set the servers on fire. The second the price hits, it's all over.

Edit: 1800 on the gaming forum now. Mother of god!!!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Fabiollo said:
But are we sure that the event is going to last sooooooooooo long? Six hours? Sounds like it's really too much.

I hope announcements are made in the first hour because it's already 2:30 am here

Fabiollo said:
But are we sure that the event is going to last sooooooooooo long? Six hours? Sounds like it's really too much.
Its for people to play with the Wii. The news segement will be short by comparison
Also NeoGaf has an IRC channel?

MMaRsu

Man I really like that Rayman trailer :). I've never really cared for Rayman ( except for Rayman 1 which was ownage ), but I might buy this :). Seems like it's fun!

Can't wait only half an hour to go!

Sitting here with a cold beer myself :D

neptunes

As long as you're not paying for bandwith, I think the guests have just as much right browsing here than us. Especially during times where bandwith is used the most.

At least in the perspective of GAF sponsors or advertisers.

Fabiollo

BobTheFork said:
Its for people to play with the Wii. The news segement will be short by comparison
Also NeoGaf has an IRC channel?

I hope the news segment will be at the beginning, it's 2.30 in the morning here in Italy and i have to work, tomorrow. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom