• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adg1034

Okay- thought. The DS carts are based on SD media, right? What if the Wii can read (play) DS games? A microphone is revealed on the Wiimote, the pointer acts as a stylus, and the Wii now has, possibly, a new killer app.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Dragona Akehi said:
One warning: If this thread gets really stupid really quickly, I'll be locking it until 5 minutes until the beginning of the event. So behave yourselves.
Ohhhh, come on Dragona, stop being MATURE

pxleyes

Banned
MMaRsu said:
It's on now baby!

wiilove.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Darmstadtium said:
Damn it, I can't wait until 3:00 in the morning for the megaton...why is the conference so long anyways?
Well only the 2 hours is the actual conference and then they let everyone play for 4 hours, right? So the main interesting info should be known fairly quickly.

Ooh, the thread has finally gone live!

As with every Nintendo event I'm fully expecting disappointment. Well, actually I'll be crossing my fingers hoping one of the things they talk about is "500k Wii at launch in each territory". Please let that happen :(.

Darmstadtium

Bandwagoner
He Wants Chalupas said:
Well only the 2 hours is the actual conference and then they let everyone play for 4 hours, right? So the main interesting info should be known fairly quickly.
Hopefully that's the way that they do it...

EDIT:I see the glitch still isn't fixed where you can quote future posts...

Caaz

adg1034 said:
Okay- thought. The DS carts are based on SD media, right? What if the Wii can read (play) DS games? A microphone is revealed on the Wiimote, the pointer acts as a stylus, and the Wii now has, possibly, a new killer app.
No. DS cards are way bigger than SD Cards.

I made some actual popcorn for this thread :D . Refreshing this thread and watching the insanity unfold is going to be my entertainment for the evening ... and it probably won't get much better :)

careksims

Greenpanda said:
I made some actual popcorn for this thread :D . Refreshing this thread and watching the insanity unfold is going to be my entertainment for the evening ... and it probably won't get much better :)

Indeed! One of the most entertaining places on the net.

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Currently Active Users: 1809 (785 members and 1024 guests)

wtf? 45 mins untill the show starts and nearly 2000 people is on GAF?

kia said:
Currently Active Users: 1809 (785 members and 1024 guests)

wtf? 45 mins untill the show starts and nearly 2000 people is on GAF?

most of them are probably anticipating the release of last weeks m-create numbers.

<.<

GhaleonEB said:
that's the thing. i think lots more are coming

yeah, we're only half way to E3 at this point.

Krowley

Damn, the rayman game looks really good... I've said before that i think mario looks better than this game, but now i'm not so sure... Looks like a lot of fun too.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Ugh. Mark me down for Rayman looking LAME. I also hope that was an old build in the trailer, because it seemed to be very jerky and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom