• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wise from your gwave! Poster was correct bumps 3 year old thread to gloat!

Sharp

I think the second-best part of this (besides the three-year crow) is that habeem could say literally anything about the gaming industry, no matter how improbable it was, and GAF would believe. That is real power.

Ryu1999

alkaline black said:
King of threads.

king_of_threads.jpg

ManaByte said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yea. Sure.

DC is owned by Warner Brothers. Warner Brothers has their own game division now run by Jason Hall (of Monolith). EA currently has the rights to make games based on Batman and Superman.

That is total BS.
hsnk40.jpg

R-User!

The Abominable Snowman said:
I never liked KI, but MK;DA was solid (Deception had too many insta-deaths).
SSBM Kicks all sorts of ass, And I dislike Tekken. This year seems to have the better fighters In SC3, DOA4, KOFXI, & possiBly VF5.
SF4>All though :p

The Abominable Snowman says that SF4 will > All!

Bump this thread 6 months after SF4 drops in 2009/10, so that we can say:
"Like Habeem4999, The Abominable Snowman was right... Tell his sister, The Abominable Snowman was right!"

Post #16 front page...

Someone should turn this story into a hollywood movie.

angelcage87 said:
He was insulted,humiliated,wounded...deep within his soul.He defeated the eternal sleep,he rose from his ashes,a beautiful beast thirsty for....VENDETTA.

Perfect tagline for the movie imo.

JDSN

Banned
hteng said:
so the guy that bumped this thread is gone? wow, just like the wind

I'd like to think he rode his horse into the sunset, feeling free for the first time in three years.

hteng said:
so the guy that bumped this thread is gone? wow, just like the wind

He's probably someone who left the internet for years and decided to log in on his accounts again to see what has changed. He's probably off to other forums he used to visit in the past to hand out more ownages.

This guy wins.

DangerStepp

Powerslave said:
He's probably someone who left the internet for years and decided to log in on his accounts again to see what has changed. He's probably off to other forums he used to visit in the past to hand out more ownages.

This guy wins.
I was just trying to rationalize how he would log onto an account he hasn't visited in three years and your theory makes sense. But even then, what does he say to himself? "Lemme see what I was talking about at the time?" And it just so happens that he found a random prediction that he made at the time to come true this day and age?!

Personally, I think this man was on a mission. It's too much for a coincidence.

DangerStepp said:
I was just trying to rationalize how he would log onto an account he hasn't visited in three years and your theory makes sense. But even then, what does he say to himself? "Lemme see what I was talking about at the time?" And it just so happens that he found a random prediction that he made at the time to come true this day and age?!

Personally, I think this man was on a mission. It's too much for a coincidence.

I understand where you're coming from, but upon deeper inspection I have, no, I'm forced to pedal back to my own theory. Look at his use of the word 'l33t'. Recent studies show that no one used that word in a (semi)serious way since 2004-2005. It appears that habeem was caught somewhere in time and got warped back to this era by luck, extreme luck. He dished out his revenge and nailed everyone who doubted him in the past.

batbeg

Crushed said:
You're right, it's impossible to view a website without being a registered member!

I didn't say anything like that, I was just saying either you're an alt which you wouldn't admit, or you weren't a member in which case the bump wouldn't be as effective :p

Nothing will ever match this thread bump, though. Truly epic.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That's how you do it. Don't stick around to gloat, don't revel in the well deserved glory. Just layeth the epic smacketh, then disappear into antiquity, leaving others to extol the tale your legend for all time.

Congratulations, habeem4999, you're having the Best Week Ever!!!

NeoXDeath

Banned
This guy has raised the bar when it comes to pwnage. Simply put, to ever consider something to be an ownage again, it will have to be the stuff of legend, much like this.

Top Bottom