• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wise from your gwave! Poster was correct bumps 3 year old thread to gloat!

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
:lol How did I miss this?

I love how I read the OP and thought "OK I'll just skip to page 5 where the bump and ownage come in...No? Page 4 then. Page 3? WTF? Page 2...?"

Four pages of laughing on a three year old thread that didn't pass the first page before dying. SO AWESOME.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
charlequin said:
OMG. :lol :lol

The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol

Fuckin hilarious

1-D_FTW

charlequin said:
OMG. :lol :lol

The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol

And it was only really one poster who called it BS. The rest (okay, 4 who cared enough to post) were reasonably open-minded concerning the claim. Pure awesomeness!

Kletian

Jive Turkey said:

I love how I read the OP and thought "OK I'll just skip to page 5 where the bump and ownage come in...No? Page 4 then. Page 3? WTF? Page 2...?"

Four pages of laughing on a three year old thread that didn't pass the first page before dying. SO AWESOME.

I did this as well.

OmniGamer

Jive Turkey said:

lol, i did the exact same thing

Lobster

Banned
Jive Turkey said:

I honestly thought it was this post that caused the bump:

is it still gonna be $49.99? because that is $29.99 too much.

Flavius

Proof positive that it isn't the size of your post-count that matters, it's how you use it.

Hope this guy gets an epic tag. He's earned it.

FirewalkR

habeem4999 said:
I actually got that from a survey with "Your2Cents". Midway asked what you think of the idea yada yada yada. Believe it or not. Just posting what I seen.

habeem4999, I congratulate you for you truly are a Gentleman and a Scholar in the Art of the Bump and Delayed Pwnage.

So many possibilities:

habeem4999
Vindication is SWEET
Bumpmeister
Artist of Delayed Pwnage
(07-20-2005, 06:15 AM)
Reply | Quote

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Does this set a record for amt of time waiting to comeback and claim ownage?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
DarienA said:
Does this set a record for amt of time waiting to comeback and claim ownage?
Online maybe, I'm sure there are times in history where people waited decades for something.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
awesomeneogaflogo.png

The Hermit

Jerk Store= Seinfeld reference

Also "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold" indeed. Holy shit

Edit: :lol :lol Manabyte was even banned when he posted. Now that´s how you make a comeback!!

He was insulted,humiliated,wounded...deep within his soul.He defeated the eternal sleep,he rose from his ashes,a beautiful beast thirsty for....VENDETTA.
You,magnificient creature,are the proof that god does indeed exist,truly a internet hero.Let me bow to your feet,my sweet prince.

Kletian

FirewalkR said:
habeem4999, I congratulate you for you truly are a Gentleman and a Scholar in the Art of the Bump and Delayed Pwnage.

So many possibilities:

habeem4999
Vindication is SWEET
Bumpmeister
Artist of Delayed Pwnage
(07-20-2005, 06:15 AM)
Reply | Quote

habeem4999
Bumpenstein
[(07-20-2005, 06:15 AM)
Reply | Quote

Aalyx

:lol

For years this probably destroyed his life, now he has his moment of glory. Can't believe he came back for this! :lol

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
good for him. too many dickheads posting multiple laughing smileys when he posted that image as if there was just no way it could ever be true. given the opportunity, i'd have done the same thing, and i would have been far less gracious about it than he.

firex

there was discussion on how the gaming forum needs more mods recently, and I think habeem is perfect for the job.

emilio

Jive Turkey said:

Same here as well. Epic thread.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Captain Glanton said:
I don't see what the mocking is about. Someone got something right on the Gaming side. This is cause for celebration!

it's funny because Manabyte is such a wannabee insider and usually comes off as a prick when he tells someone they don't know what they're talking about.

Good for him. This is like the high school reunion where you come back to show off how rich you are while others are still flipping burgers; all you can do is laugh about how wrong people were in the past.

jak stat

ManaByte said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yea. Sure.

DC is owned by Warner Brothers. Warner Brothers has their own game division now run by Jason Hall (of Monolith). EA currently has the rights to make games based on Batman and Superman.

That is total BS.
Manabyte=OWNED :lol :lol :lol

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
habeem4999
yeah it was pretty l33t
(Today, 12:33 AM)
Reply | Quote

:lol

1-D_FTW

beelzebozo said:
good for him. too many dickheads posting multiple laughing smileys when he posted that image as if there was just no way it could ever be true. given the opportunity, i'd have done the same thing, and i would have been far less gracious about it than he.

I'll admit I'm not hip enough to know what the hell "O_____________________________o" means, but assuming that's just shock, there was only one person who used :lol, the same person who called it BS.

EDIT: That post with the :lol was quoted twice, but both those posts argued why it was possible cross licensing was possible.

Top Bottom