• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wise from your gwave! Poster was correct bumps 3 year old thread to gloat!

Madman

Jive Turkey said:
:lol How did I miss this?

I love how I read the OP and thought "OK I'll just skip to page 5 where the bump and ownage come in...No? Page 4 then. Page 3? WTF? Page 2...?"

Four pages of laughing on a three year old thread that didn't pass the first page before dying. SO AWESOME.
Exactly what happened to me.

Bumping a three year old thread because one guy said you were wrong. I don't know what to say.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
It''s like he had a time machine or lived for this very moment. He's gone... I await his next post patiently... in fact, I'll beleive anything this man says.

Awesome to the max :lol :lol

Crushed

Fry Daddy
16hl0qs.png

Undubbed

Somethin I gotta ask about old threads(in most forums on the net). How come if it's bannable to bump old threads why don't the admins just make it so that threads automatically close after like a year or so of inactivity?

Undubbed said:
Somethin I gotta ask about old threads(in most forums on the net). How come if it's bannable to bump old threads why don't the admins just make it so that threads automatically close after like a year or so of inactivity?

It's only "bannable" if you bump it for no good reason.

Awww. I read the new title, read the OP. Saw that it was talking about KI3, and got excited that something had been leaked/announced.

Another disappointment.

Calcaneus said:
"CRAWLING in my skin, these WOUNDS they will not HEAL.......until now bitches!"
:lol :lol

I was actually listening to that song yesterday.

:lol :lol @ Crushed's pic of "the day of glory".

Brofist

FirewalkR said:
habeem4999, I congratulate you for you truly are a Gentleman and a Scholar in the Art of the Bump and Delayed Pwnage.

So many possibilities:

habeem4999
Vindication is SWEET
Bumpmeister
Artist of Delayed Pwnage
(07-20-2005, 06:15 AM)
Reply | Quote

I think just a simple peace, see you again in 2011 would do the trick :D

aurto511

Relaxed Muscle said:
habeem4999
Never Forget.
Never Forgive.
Reply | Quote

This reminded me of the Bourne Ultimatum tagline:

habeem4999
Remember Everything.
Forgive Nothing.

Honestly. I think this is without a doubt the most fun I've ever had reading a GAF thread. this literally made me laugh. What a day. I nominate this for "Bump of the Forever." Good F*cking job habeem4999.

Too bad he won't see this for years.

charlequin said:
OMG. :lol :lol

The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol

That's like Lord of the Rings sized epic.

v0yce

kpop100 said:
I think just a simple peace, see you again in 2011 would do the trick :D

Yeah, combine that with SovanJedi's haley comet thing.

habeem4999
habeem's comet
see you in 2011

Top Bottom