• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Calibos

Rumble Roses? Yes!!!

Where’s ninja gaiden 2 and ng3:re? It’s been far too long.

I think that the team has to complete games or fully test them before they can be certified...So I can just imagine some person locked in a room pulling their hair out trying to beat Ninja Gaiden 2...

Another boring week....

Well, on the bright side, with each new game on coming on BC, there is a greater chance that one coming next is the one you want.

Leonidas

Could be the first Thursday BC update in months.
Then again, the timing could just be a coincidence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know if Ridge Racer 6 is ever likely to turn up here?

Artistic

Definitely wanted to give those Call of Juarez games a chance, but gonna have to wait still with RDR2 releasing.

Gun would be a great addition as well.

TheWatcher

Banned
Gun would be a fantastic addition. I enjoyed it more than the Red Dead Redemption.

Here is my wish list:

Gun
Max Payne 3
Conan
UFC 3 (will never happen)
WWE 2K14
Binary Domain
Rise of the Argonauts
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Ulysses 31

Only makes sense to do Nier as well seeing how Automata is on Xbox One.

And Dead or Alive Xtreme 1&2 because they're exclusives. >.>

Thiagosc777

Nothing today. Let's hope MS continues with this program in the future because it is really cool, but it has slowed down significantly and there are still plenty of great 360 games left.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Aliens vs Predator 3 is one I wouldn't mind seeing become BC. I didn't enjoy it overall as much as AvP2, but I still enjoyed it despite it's faults.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
How do you know that?
A hunch. Anyone that owns the game digitally should check their Ready to Install list.

cep01Nl.jpg

You can install it, but can't play yet.

And there's an Xbox One store page for it.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Compatibility with Unreal Championship 2 and the various 360 shmups would make me take a second look at X1X.

I'm not even asking for graphical improvements. Compatibility would suffice.

Zimmy68

Holy Crikey! There goes my weekend. It would be amazing if they were 4k enhanced but I doubt it.
I may have to fire up my old Xbox to see if I can port over the save.

Solo Act

Wow, that seems like a pretty big deal to get Metal Gear Solid with modern Konami. It's too bad that there was never a version of the original game on Xbox to complete the main story.

The Xbox One now has more Metal Gear games than the PlayStation 4. That's interesting in itself.

Top Bottom