• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 0 |OT| Yes, you can start with this one!

No idea. I literally only put my copy in to get it installed and check if the trophy list is shared with the Japanese version (it doesn't, so I'll have to get them all again!). I'm still deep into Yakuza 6's side content, once I'm finally done with that I'll start 0.
Still stuck at that gang war mini-game? :)

Anyway, I just looked through the replay section in the main menu and didn't see it there.

Still stuck at that gang war mini-game? :)

Anyway, I just looked through the replay section in the main menu and didn't see it there.

Not any more! I've found a way through my previous problem and have only one mission left, and I'd have completed that earlier if I could only be bothered to take a taxi back to Hiroshima! I'll wrap it up tomorrow I'm sure along with the hostess and live chat stuff.

You can move the map and zoom in and out of it with touch-pad. Cool.
Not any more! I've found a way through my previous problem and have only one mission left, and I'd have completed that earlier if I could only be bothered to take a taxi back to Hiroshima! I'll wrap it up tomorrow I'm sure along with the hostess and live chat stuff.
Great! Can't wait for you to join us on the Y0 fun here. Even though you have finished the Japanese version, so you'll be more like our mentor hahaha.

Aki-at

Like not even into chapter 2 and I've already had
a brillant long battle and boss battle.
How I missed going on an adventure with traditional Kazuma.

I got the Dragon God Amulet and Mad Dog Gloves when starting.

I'm guessing it read my Ishin save?

Yep same happened to me but not my friend, that's pretty cool for importers!

Chapter 1 done.

This game.

This God damn game.

Lives up to expectations already, and I'm nowhere near the absurd bits. I need that kick out of the window in gif form.

Aki-at

Chapter 1 done.

This game.

This God damn game.

Lives up to expectations already, and I'm nowhere near the absurd bits. I need that kick out of the window in gif form.

What I love most about that moment is after Kazuma kicks the guy out he leans over the window to make sure he isn't coming back lol.

I had the same thing happen to me. Crushed box because they used a stupid padded envelope that was 0 protection ;p. I'm glad I didn't switch my Persona 5 limited edition order to Best Buy now.
Same here. I would have done store pickup if they didn't always wait til evening to pick those at my stoee.
Maybe if I put it under a book for a while...

ar4757

How is the OT less than the Giveaway thread? How is this less than Gravity Rush 2's OT? I'm actually somewhat surprised. I thought there'd be more buzz on NeoGaf for this game.

Note: I love Gravity Rush as well, just surprised to a certain degree.

It's weird, gravity rush 2 ot was at 8ish pages until like yesterday then it exploded to 50

Unknown?

Well I did my part, bought it today! The GameStop I went to only had two copies. Guess they didn't ship a lot but I have a feeling they're still going to do better than expected. Thank you gio corsi for getting this to us!

That first boss is hard as shit if you come unprepared. I cheese him into a back to back rush combo to eliminate most of his life.

I had the same issues (playing on hard) mainly because I didn't bring any healing stuff with me. Made the fight really challenging, and so satisfying when I beat him. The silliest thing is that I had exactly the same issue with Ishin a year earlier running into the exact same problem (hard mode, not having any healing stuff). I learnt for Kiwami and 6 though!

Just testing the waters.
q6wk2NP9F.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
What is needed to unlock Legendary difficulty? Beating it on Hard? Or is normal enough?

Just got mine. It's funny, for being such a big box it sure feels light. I miss the days of physical manuals...especially when the online manual isn't done yet...

Also noticed it says 2-4 network players. I didn't realize there was any network features in the game, other than leaderboards for the arcade games.

Ultimadrago

One really minor touch I like so far is that when you first call HQ, a phone duty guy picks up. I was actually looking to see if they'd have a main man pick up.

Also, are you usually given the freedom to save before big fights? I'd hate to lose a surprisingly super tough fight and lose lots of progress. Been saving rather regularly so far.

Saphirax

One really minor touch I like so far is that when you first call HQ, a phone duty guy picks up. I was actually looking to see if they'd have a main man pick up.

Also, are you usually given the freedom to save before big fights? I'd hate to lose a surprisingly super tough fight and lose lots of progress. Been saving rather regularly so far.

You can retry the boss fights if you lose.

JPS Kai

Nope, but you can usually restart the fight over if you get your ass beat.

Wow I love the business card holder and cards that come with thte business edittion

And it doesnt have any wording on it to make it look like a video game holder.

The karaoke mini game is absolute trash. Can barely see what's going on with all the color changing and crap. It's a shame how they overload so many bad mini games in these games.

The karaoke mini game is absolute trash. Can barely see what's going on with all the color changing and crap. It's a shame how they overload so many bad mini games in these games.

I just played the karaoke mini game once in Chapter 1 with Nishi. I don't have a problem with it. Just follow the button presses on the screen.

I'm at work now and I keep thinking of Y0.....

I'm loving it but I have no idea where to go now. I have to talk to the president of
Toko Credit
. Where the fucking is the building?

Top Bottom