• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016-2017 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT| Villanova has no fans so this is their thread

Yeah, Duke's gonna lose in the first round of the tourney. truly's right about this one.

They're way too reliant on individual brilliance offensively and play absolutely zero D. Tatum, Kennard, and Allen are all going to be cold at the very worst time.

Who will be this year's Mercer and naenae milly rock all on Duke's grave to the nation's amusement?

Louisville barely beat Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh is beating FSU handily so I don't feel too terrible about giving up 90+ to Wake.

Just need the Hoos to come thru

I found ryseing

Whit Salmon
‏@whitsalmon

There is a man at the State basketball game reading his Volvo's owner's manual. Rock. Bottom.

C49wwfJWMAEK3Ub.jpg

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
WVU did their damnedest to choke away a second straight game, blowing a late 7 point lead and not making a FG for over 10 minutes between the end of regulation and the first overtime. At least made their FTs for once to stay in the game and woke up for second OT and beat Texas Tech by 9.

Ugly, but I'll take it. Was worried they come out super flat after the huge let down at KU and they did but still stoke a win. Hell, being a tight game and going to 2 OT may be a blessing in disguise as they remembered they can face adversity and win a crazy tight game.

Lol Lavar Ball claiming again son Lonzo will be better than Steph Curry. Thanks for putting more pressure to the team.

Smh

Yeah that interview was just "dad please, stop".

USC getting straight fucking obliterated. I love it, those string of losses have done this team good.

Arizona game gonna be real fucking tough.

Piggus

Not sure how the hell Oregon managed to only score 16 points in the first half and then 52 in the second half, but good comeback nonetheless...

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh CBS again? This is so dumb. I need to start checking the network further ahead of time so I stop planning my days around games I can't even watch.

Good win there.

That 10 second call was just terrible officiating. They reset the shot clock once we got the rebound. Then the ball was knocked out of bounds. Then the dumb ass ref was just watching the shot clock to call ten seconds. Instead of counting to ten like he is supposed to.

Pathetic officiating. I'd be so pissed if that possession matters.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Get cable.

Where are you that you're always without CBS?

CBS is the only network not easily available for cord-cutters. I don't watch much TV that isn't available via streaming, so cable would be a huge waste of money for me. I sign up for Sling just during college bball season, which covers all of the ESPNs and the ACC Network, and Fox Sports (I think?) but not CBS.

Duke Basketball
‏@dukebasketball

Following
More
Coach K uncertain whether Allen and Jefferson will play Tuesday. Says Jefferson is having trouble running:

Just forfeit the rest of the season.

Top Bottom