• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BestBuy.com PS3 Preorders. "here is a coupon for your troubles PWNED LOL"

freecandyyh6.jpg

Just checking, you know, if anyone wants some.

pancakesandsex said:
If you arent of that crowd, that post was not aimed at you.

I'm just saying, why didnt this jump out at people as "Hey I'm taking a big risk here, this is probably not going to work out for more than 10 of us" is beyond me.

I dont however think that anyone should sit tight and let them **** with your credit card. Fight the good fight there man.

I apologize. I'm sure I'm a bit snappy after picturing winged dollars flying out of my window like an old MGM cartoon

Stoney Mason said:
I apologize. I'm sure I'm a bit snappy after picturing winged dollars flying out of my window like an old MGM cartoon

Keep us updated on what happens with the credit holds.

Is the entire acct on hold or just 600$ worth?

I guess the mods have given up on this thread, considering this bracer028 numbnut is running rampant like a retard in a candy store...

but, yeah, great thread all around fellas. :D

wariodog.gif
wariodog.gif
wariodog.gif
wariodog.gif
wariodog.gif

Seriously though, all I can say is that if an honest to goodness online PS3 preorder deal pops up between now and Nov. 11, the time of the refunds, I'm gonna pound my fist into the desk. Hard.

Seriously though, all I can say is that if an honest to goodness online PS3 preorder deal pops up between now and Nov. 11, the time of the refunds, I'm gonna pound my fist into the desk. Hard.

Call Best Buy's customer service, explain the situation, and ask for them to credit your account. It worked for me.

Top Bottom