• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dan (27M) is being abusive at work

Sounds like Dan wants to be safe and professional to avoid any misunderstandings at his workplace. Ironically, that approach has brought Dan into a misunderstanding in itself.

Last edited:

brass knuckles

Neo Member
Even gays love their fruit flies and like to slay queens on wine down Wednesday's. So I am ruling out the gay part.
Yeah, not all of us gays.

Thats actually a pretty erroneous stereotype. Most gay dudes i’ve known throughout my life want absolutely nothing to do with women, don’t want to hang with women and are even somewhat misogynistic.

There’s the occasional female ex-bff who turned out to be nuts, but i don’t know of any gay men who want to hang in actual groups of women.

I remember the generation before mine, especially older gayz, mostly referring to women vehemently as “fish”.

Anyway..

Last edited:

nikos

Imagine going to HR and complaining that somebody at work only talks about work related things at work.

He's not giving them the attention they're craving, and it's killing them.

Thats actually a pretty erroneous stereotype. Most gay dudes i’ve known throughout my life want absolutely nothing to do with women, don’t want to hang with women and are even somewhat misogynistic.

There’s the occasional female ex-bff who turned out to be nuts, but i don’t know of any gay men who want to hang in actual groups of women.

I remember the generation before mine, especially older gayz, mostly referring to women vehemently as “fish”.

Anyway..

Old-school gays are the real MGTOW.

Jokes aside, I've seen/heard of this phenomenon, but with women, and the term "lesbian separatism" even exists to describe it.
I don't know how prevalent it is among gay dudes, or if there's an equivalent, widely used term. In an alternate world, "MGTOW" could've unironically been the term!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Anyway..
I’ve seen this too as well.

GymWolf

EPqOu9SU8AAV7gA
Why is he dressed with a garbage bag?

Anyway..
Tell that to my wife's best friend, great lad but by fuck when them two get together it's like two hens nattering away in a constant stream of shite, he loves the Goss and his man mates could give two fucks lol

Well, shit. I was Dan without knowing it for a year until a female employee told me I am much more open and warm toward men than women in the workplace and it fucking snapped in my head! shit man, I really need to interact more with the women. Since then I have spent more time doing small talk with the girls and thing seems to have gotten better.

So yeah, maybe giving Dan some feedback could help him out.

Pejo

Plot twist - this is Dan:

the_artful_seducer.jpg

And it's all just a long con to make the girls interested in him by being "unavailable".

.....UP NEXT in The Pickup Artist, Season 3, only on VH1!

Top Bottom